We’re looking for a Manager of Sales to lead our growing Sales organization and deliver the pipeline required to meet our ambitious new business goals in the years ahead.
The ideal candidate is passionate about scaling a sales organization, HR technology, and Namely’s vision. We’re looking for an inspiring leader who can create a performance-driven culture, build a repeatable sales process to deliver results, and coach all levels of sales professionals to develop in their careers.
In this role, you’ll lead a team of 4-6, and scale a world-class sales organization. Further, you’ll be a part of Namely’s leadership team as we transform what HR technology can do for companies and redefine HR.
- Recruit, hire, and manage a growing team of experienced Account Executives
- Build repeatable training processes that help AE’s learn sales skills, product and industry knowledge, and professional habits they need to succeed in the role
- Train and assist sales reps in closing complex transactions by teaching best practices in prospecting, managing and closing opportunities, and the skills needed to position Namely as an industry leader
- Manage daily and weekly activities, pipelines, forecasts and closed deals to ensure above-quota results based on successful pipeline management
- Build, measure, and optimize a repeatable sales process to successfully achieve the targeted sales objectives
- Create a team culture that’s positive, motivating, and performance-driven.
- You have deep knowledge of a complex sales process preferably with 4+ years of sales management experience in a B2B SaaS environment
- You’ve closed business and have a personal history of repeatedly exceeding your own individual contributor quota so you can train AEs on how to be successful in the role
- You have great people skills. You’ve shown the ability to recruit, hire, and manage talented people
- You’re able to build scalable processes, and you have the analytical skills to optimize them over time
- You’re curious, constantly learning, and adaptable. You’re excited by the complex and changing nature of the HR industry. You also believe sales is evolving, and you’re determined to bring Namely to the cutting edge
- You have infectious energy and inspire the people around you
- You’re a proven coach: you’ve helped your people unlock their full potential
- You blend strategy and execution. You see the larger picture, but you dive into the details to get things done.
Namely is the first HR, payroll, and benefits platform employees actually love to use. People are at the center of everything we do—from our platform to our staff. Why join us? We believe every company and every employee deserves a great workplace, supported by HR technology they use and love. Most importantly, we believe in giving you the tools you need to do the best work of your career.
We invite you to fill out the EEO survey below as part of our ongoing diversity initiatives at Namely. Your participation in the survey is completely optional and voluntary, and none of the information you provide will be considered in the hiring process or with respect to any employment decision made by Namely. Namely will have access only to anonymized data submitted through these surveys.