As a Sales Manager, you will lead a team of Account Executives and Sales Development Representatives who are introducing Yotpo’s solutions to prospects while driving forward the company’s growth strategy. You will play an essential part in the hiring, on-boarding, continuous training, development and success of an already highly successful team.
The development of our sales process and strategy is where you will add value in maintaining Yotpo’s triple digit growth YoY globally. You will be an integral leader in the NYC office targeting the North American and APAC territories. Additionally, you’ll collaborate with our product and marketing teams to maximize SMB acquisition, while working alongside our Senior Director of Sales and SVP of Sales to define and align goals, strategy and tactics as we expand our growth across industry verticals.
You’ve seen us every time you shop online, but might not even know it. Yotpo is an eCommerce solution helping to create customer-centric shopping experiences for forward-thinking brands like Away Travel, THINX and Steve Madden. We have four global locations and $101M in funding from investors including Bessemer, Blumberg Capital & Access Industries.
- Assume responsibility of a team comprised of Sales Development Representatives and Account Executives that you will continue to develop and grow. Hire and train high-performing salespeople according to company values and methodology.
- Identify areas for growth in individuals on the existing team, collaborate with them to understand their own goals, and partner with them accordingly to strategize for obtaining these new skills and growing within our Ladders program.
- Work alongside sales leadership to identify and execute upon new opportunities for team and company-wide training, development and motivational initiatives.
- Manage day-to-day performance of all sales team members and deliver employee reviews.
- Track sales team metrics and report data to leadership on a regular basis.
- Implement performance plans according to company procedure.
- Embody company culture and maintain high sales employee engagement.
- Meet predetermined revenue goals through the activities of direct reports.
- Ensure correct usage of CRM and other sales applications.
Ideally, you’ll bring:
- 3+ years of Account Executive management experience; prior Sales Development management or SMB sales experience is a plus
- 3-5 years in an Account Executive role; within SaaS and marketing preferred
- Data-driven, and accustomed to making decisions and strategies based upon those numbers
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Hardworking, persistent, and dependable
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; extra kudos if in business, economics, or marketing
- Must have a valid U.S. work authorization to apply
You’d love Yotpo if:
- You thrive in an innovative environment and enjoy working with cutting edge and game-changing technology.
- You want to work with the most progressive, disruptive and beloved brands in eCommerce.
- You geek out a little bit knowing that Yotpo offers the most integrations in the eCommerce ecosystem.
- Working alongside awesome people at a diverse and inclusive company where your voice is heard and your perspective is encouraged matters to you.
Yotpo’s employee-centric culture earned us coveted spots on Crain’s New York Business’ Best Place to Work as well as BuiltInNYC’s Best Places to Work. Yotpo’s initiatives and programming are directly inspired by employee feedback. These include a Mentorship Program, an expansive D&I program, affinity groups like Yotpo Cares and Women at Work, and professional development for all. Yotpo also provides many benefits: outings and happy hours, individualized rewards and recognition, commuter benefits, summer flex days, generous PTO, 401K matching, and a comprehensive benefits plan including medical, dental, health, life and vision.
Yotpo champions diversity - we welcome and employ people regardless of race, colo3r, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.