Curalate is seeking an experienced sales leader and subject matter expert to build and cultivate an extraordinary team of sales professionals. The ideal candidate for our Sales Manager role loves coaching sales people, has a mind for operations/process improvements, and is excited by tough challenges.
If you are cool in the face of adversity, know when to put your nose to the grindstone and love motivating your team while evangelizing our incredible suite of products, you may be the perfect fit for us. Only proven managers, who have a history of exceeding sales targets through repeatable processes, need apply.Responsibilities:
- Manage and develop a sales team, celebrate wins and drive high team engagement
- Optimize the plan/process/reporting to improve conversions, increase sales productivity and reduce customer acquisition cost
- Analyze and interpret key metrics, recommend changes, and drive continuous improvement
- Use Salesforce to build coaching plans and gain insights into team member productivity
- You have 2+ years of management experience and 3+ years of B2B lead generation experience
- You’ve had proven success in building and scaling Sales teams
- You have successfully hired the right people, enabling your team to exceed expectations
- You have a deep understanding of the full sales cycle
- You’re an expert in motivating a large & highly productive staff
- You are creative, opportunistic and an expert problem solver
- You’re a pro in all things Salesforce!
Curalate enables brands to use social content and social audiences to sell more effectively online. Over 1,000 brands and retailers use Curalate to turn images and videos into shoppable content on their sites, social channels, ads, and emails. Curalate was launched in 2012, is an official marketing partner of Pinterest, Facebook, and Instagram and has offices in Philadelphia, New York City, Seattle and London.
No recruiters, please.