With an audacious goal to impact 1 billion patients by 2030, we believe that pharmacies will have one of the most transformative roles in fixing healthcare as we know it.
Amplicare is the leading decision-automation platform that intelligently identifies relevant opportunities for healthcare providers to proactively improve patient care.
Every day we strive to make healthcare more open, transparent, and accessible to all through our core values of integrity, innovation, empowerment, transparency & humanity. Learn more about what that means to us at: https://amplicare.com/about-us/our-story/
If you are interested in working with an industry leader with a startup vibe and are interested in making a meaningful impact in the health tech space, seize this opportunity to join the Amplicare team today.
Reporting to the Chief Revenue Officer, the Sales Manager - Independent Pharmacies is a pivotal role at the intersection of strategy & execution.
You care deeply about helping your team, your customers and their patients, and the company find and reach their common goals. The ideal candidate must embody our core values and set the pace of hard work and hustle with a relentless commitment to attaining goals.
The Sales Manager is accountable for leading the sales team, focused on prospecting independent pharmacies, to meet and exceed sales targets. The right candidate is results-oriented and a doer who thrives on the opportunity to coach others and reach the potential of the team.
Your number one love and core strength is in coaching your sales team members to attain sales goals and maximize their talent potential. You are able to build a cohesive team culture among sales team members and across departments. You inspire your team to work hard and stop at nothing to attain their goals. You are obsessed about metrics, documentation and training to keep the needle moving in the right direction for all team members, including new ones to be on-boarded efficiently. You pride yourself in your ability to hire well, and be decisive with tough decisions. You are strong in logic in setting sustainable policies (e.g. commission structure) that makes sense and scales well.
The successful Sales Manager will look through the lens of customer experience and work proactively and collaboratively with other stakeholders (Marketing, Customer Success, Product, Dev) to ensure successful on-boarding and adoption, while providing exceptional client service. It’s not just about closing sales; we succeed when we help our clients succeed.
- Collaborate on the development of new sales and customer cross-sell and up-sell strategy with the CRO and interdepartmental heads e.g. Marketing, Customer Success, and Product
- Proactively identify sales initiatives that will result in increased profitable growth
- Assist CRO in sales forecasting
- Work collaboratively with marketing department in obtaining field information regarding competition, target audience, and market environment
- Cross train sales team members to be able to pitch in to assist customer success team during peak times or during manpower shortage
- Undertake individual tasks as assigned by the executive team
Own sales development:
- Work with the marketing team to identify the ideal customer profile
- Develop and maintain a pipeline of prospects, convert prospects to clients, and cross-sell and up-sell clients with new products
- Establish effective sales process to attain sales goals by target audience (independent pharmacies and potential new segments)
- Develop effective sales pitch including, but not limited to, outbound emails, sales scripts, presentation decks, demonstrations, proposals, MOUs, and agreements
- Set quota and goals for sales team members
- Manage and coach sales team members to attain goals
- Build a cohesive and collaborative team that works together and across departments to exceed goals and strives for continuous improvement
- Ensure team members utilize Salesforce and other tools effectively to capture lead/customer data, shorten the sales cycle, and process new accounts expeditiously
- Collaborate with the marketing team to monitor and ensure that sales leads are followed-up on in a timely manner
- Decide on appropriate sales metrics, conduct weekly reporting and analysis, and corrective measures to attain sales goals
- Assign leads and set appropriate policies to distribute leads
- Make adjustments to commission structure as needed
- Set forward-thinking policies to avoid disputes
- 3+ years of SaaS sales experience (preferably to independent pharmacies or healthcare sector that touches on Medicare) and 2+ years of managing a sales team
- Strong track record of penetrating prospective client markets and surpassing sales goals consistently, including increasing revenues in excess of 40% year over year
- Expertise and passion for sales team coaching, listening to calls and helping team members fine-tune their messaging and delivery
- Demonstrated leadership experience in managing a sales team effectively and setting commission structure
- Experience in working at a trade show booth, closing sales, and leading a team to do so
- Experience working in or closely with customer success to create a positive experience for clients interfacing with sales and customer success & support in a seamless, integrative manner
- Experience using Salesforce, Google Suite, Microsoft Office
- Ability to think strategically and quickly on your feet, self-motivated and results-oriented achiever, innate sense of urgency, high energy, strong work ethic, reliable and responsible, ability to inspire and motivate team members to attain goals, resourceful, high integrity, team player, productive communicator, creative problem solver, strong people management skills
- Superior written and verbal communications and presentation skills to rapidly build relationships with independent pharmacy owners
- Experience drafting up compelling pitch decks, proposals, and related sales support materials
- Thrives in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to travel to participate in trade shows or sales calls
- You deem yourself a workaholic and have interest in working in a tech startup
- College degree required
- Chief Revenue Officer
- Office Rooftop Terrace
- Health Insurance (50% Employer Match)
- Vision & Dental Insurance (50% Employer Match)
- 401K (Dollar for Dollar Employer Match up to 4%)
- Gym Reimbursement (up to $60 post-tax/month)
- Fun, free company events and activities (e.g. birthdays, sporting events)