Sales Manager at Rhino
Backed by A-list investors at the intersection of tech and real-estate, NYC-based Rhino is freeing up tens of billions of dollars for renters all over the United States. We have created a platform that allows renters to sidestep the exorbitant up-front cost of renting an apartment by getting rid of security deposits, with a solution that is beneficial for both renters and landlords.
Solving a $190 Billion dollar problem that affects virtually everyone in the country, we have a huge opportunity ahead of us, and with new funding secured we’re growing the team company-wide.
As Sales Manager, at Rhino, you’ll join a formidable, passionate team and help us build the foundation of a company that is positioned to revolutionize renting.
In this role you will:
- Manage the continued growth of Rhino partnerships organization, inspire and provide leadership to a fast-growing team
- Drive sales strategy and process across the growing team
- Lead all recruitment and hiring across mid-market & enterprise partnerships team
- Manage the CRM process and rep adherence
- Coach your team through building influential relationships with mid-market and enterprise accounts and negotiations
- Implement targets and KPIs for both operational effectiveness and overall growth
- Ability to forecast accurately, ensure a high tempo of partnership activity across the team and create a large pipeline
- Collaborate with the revenue operations team to manage all sales planning (including 30/60/90 forecast), territory planning, quota planning, sales metrics, forecasting, and measurement of KPIs
- Work collaboratively with product marketing, partner success, growth, and product teams to expand Rhino and achieve partnerships goals
- Represent the partnerships team to company leadership
In terms of qualifications, we’re ideally seeking:
- 5+ years of top-performing B2B mid-market and/or enterprise sales experience and at least 2+ years experience directly managing a motivated and mission driven sales team
- BA or BS degree
- A proven track record of building high-performing teams that consistently deliver and exceed production goals
- Proven track record of successfully selling into Mid-Market and Enterprise size deals, SaaS product
- Experience planning and executing account strategies, crafting and presenting sales plans, setting goals, measuring performance and being accountable for results to executive management
- Must have the ability to set an impeccable example for the team, showing high integrity, self-management, and a positive outlook towards achieving company goals at all times