As a Sales Manager, you will lead a team of Account Executives and Sales Development Representatives who are introducing Yotpo’s solutions to prospects while driving forward the company’s growth strategy. You will play an essential part in the hiring, on-boarding, continuous training, development and success of an already highly successful team.
The development of our sales process and strategy is where you will add value in maintaining Yotpo’s triple digit growth YoY globally. You will be an integral leader in the NYC office targeting the North American and APAC territories. Additionally, you’ll collaborate with our product and marketing teams to maximize SMB acquisition, while working alongside our VP of Sales and SVP of Sales to define and align goals, strategy and tactics as we expand our growth across industry verticals.
If you shop online, you’ve likely used Yotpo. We’re the leading eCommerce marketing platform, helping thousands of forward-thinking brands like Patagonia, Rebecca Minkoff, MVMT, Bob’s Discount Furniture, and Steve Madden accelerate growth and create loyal customers. We’re a Series E, Forbes Cloud 100 company and perennial Best Place to Work with offices in New York, London, Boston, Sofia, and Tel Aviv.
- Assume responsibility of a team comprised of Sales Development Representatives and Account Executives that you will continue to develop and grow. Hire and train high-performing salespeople according to company values and methodology.
- Identify areas for growth in individuals on the existing team, collaborate with them to understand their own goals, and partner with them accordingly to strategize for obtaining these new skills and growing within our Ladders program.
- Work alongside sales leadership to identify and execute upon new opportunities for team and company-wide training, development and motivational initiatives.
- Manage day-to-day performance of all sales team members and deliver employee reviews.
- Track sales team metrics and report data to leadership on a regular basis.
- Implement performance plans according to company procedure.
- Embody company culture and maintain high sales employee engagement.
- Meet predetermined revenue goals through the activities of direct reports.
- Ensure correct usage of CRM and other sales applications
Ideally, you’ll bring:
- 3+ years of Account Executive management experience; prior Sales Development management or SMB sales experience is a plus
- 3-5 years in an Account Executive role; within SaaS and marketing preferred
- Data-driven, and accustomed to making decisions and strategies based upon those numbers
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Hardworking, persistent, and dependable
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; extra kudos if in business, economics, or marketing
If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above - that’s okay, nobody’s perfect! We believe in hiring people, not just skills. We encourage you to apply if you think this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
- 100% coverage of employee medical premiums; 90% coverage of dependent/family premiums.
- Comprehensive dental, life, disability and vision coverage.
- Generous PTO, holidays and flex days.
- Company sponsored 401K matching.
- Pre-tax Commuter and Healthcare benefits.
- Paid leave for new parents and Dependent Care FSA.
- Individualized career development, rewards and recognition.
- Wellness and philanthropic programming and events.
- In light of the global pandemic, all Yotpo teams are working in a remote capacity. When we return to the office, we expect we’ll be working in a hybrid model.
- Meet the team: link relevant team lead LI profiles?
Yotpo’s employee-centric culture has consistently earned us coveted spots on Crain’s and BuiltInNYC’s Best Places to Work lists. Directly inspired by employee feedback, Yotpo programming includes diversity & inclusion efforts, a mentorship program, and affinity groups like Yotpo Cares and Women at Work. You’ll be working alongside awesome people where your voice is heard and your perspective is encouraged.
Yotpo champions diversity. We welcome and employ people regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.