Sales Manager at Vimeo
As a Sales Manager for Vimeo, you will lead and grow a team of Media Account Executives. As Sales Manager, you should have strong interpersonal skills, a desire to help customers achieve their business goals, and a strong ability to find and develop talent. If you are highly driven, passionate and have relevant industry knowledge, we'd love to hear from you.
To learn more about the tools that your team would be selling, visit https://vimeo.com/ott and https://vimeo.com/enterprise.
What you'll do:
- Recruit, hire, train, develop and retain a successful team
- Coach and motivate your team of reps to become top achievers and future leaders
- Exceed Annual Recurring Revenue (ARR) targets by effectively managing the sales team
- Work directly with leading brands and companies to help them solve their online video needs
- Maintain CRM data and pipeline within Salesforce.com
- Develop standard methodologies for customer attraction from ideal customer target identification, personalized prospecting through to the closing process
- Understand customer and market trends
- Develop, share and maintain an in-depth knowledge of all key competitors
- Continue to develop your professional skills, mentor others and seek mentorship
Skills and knowledge you should possess:
- 7+ years of experience in sales
- 1+ year of informal experience in people management
- Experience with video SaaS technology - online video, Live, OTT, advertising, payment and/or analytics
- Solid sales foundation built through sales training and practical experience
- Passion for Vimeo and our creator community
Vimeo is the world’s leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 200 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com
Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs