Sales Onboarding Specialist at Onna
We’re Onna: A passionate, hard-working team solving one of the biggest challenges facing today’s businesses — knowledge fragmentation. We’ve built the world’s first Knowledge Integration Platform to make enterprise knowledge more accessible, useful, and private. We help some of the world’s leading companies like Facebook, Slack, Electronic Arts, and Fitbit, to bring together fragmented knowledge from today’s most popular workplace applications. With our platform, teams can unify, protect, search, automate, and build on top of their organization’s proprietary knowledge, allowing them to leverage it in new and intuitive ways.
Onna is engaged in an active phase of growth and we are hiring across our offices in New York City, Barcelona, Raleigh-Durham, San Francisco, London & Toulouse. We are thrilled to be able to welcome new team members from across the world to a work environment which is lighthearted, fast-paced, exciting, and flexible. We provide our people with the tools, resources, and outstanding leadership to take their career to the next level. If this sounds like an exciting opportunity, we want to hear from you!
We’re currently hiring a Sales Onboarding Specialist to join the Sales team in our New York office. Reporting to the Sales Operations Manager, you’ll be responsible for the onboarding of new GTM customer-facing roles, as well as the training and reinforcement of tools, technology, and processes. This strategic role will work within RevOps, supporting the GTM, product, success, and support teams to ensure Onna’s sales organization is equipped and train to meet, then, exceed revenue targets.
What you’ll do:
- Work within RevOps team to help deploy various onboarding and always-boarding initiatives and programs across the US and UK.
- Support design, publication, and exposure of curated enablement content, making sure that it stays up-to-date and relevant.
- Support Maintainance of Onna Sales playbook(s).
- Help maintain a calendar of targeted training & enablement for the year.
- Establish reporting, certification, and operational cadence
- Have excellent communication skills including designing, writing, editing, and presenting
- Attention to detail
Who you are:
- 2 years of Sales Enablement experience, or similar function, including on-boarding
- Technical Enablement experience or similar function preferred
- Working knowledge in Learning Management System administration - content and analysis (Lessonly preferred)
- Proficient in Excel (pivot tables, data analytics)
Benefits we offer:
- Comprehensive medical, vision, and dental coverage
- 401(k) with matching contribution
- Flexible vacation and PTO policies
- Monthly gym membership stipend
- Professional development stipend
- Monthly group activities
- Commuter perks (location-specific)
- Dog-friendly office (location-specific)
About the product & Onna’s funding:
Our growing list of integrations includes the likes of G-Suite, Slack, Microsoft 365, Box, Dropbox and more. Our open API allows us to integrate with any cloud-based or on-premise platform, for optimal control and visibility into your most critical knowledge. Once connected to Onna, the potential use cases are limitless: Information Governance, eDiscovery, Compliance, Knowledge Management, are just a few ways Onna can empower organizations and their employees.
In 2019, we closed an $11M Series A led by Dawn Capital with the participation of our integration partners Slack Fund and Dropbox, and in 2020 we closed a $27M Series B led by Atomico with participation from Glynn Capital, as well as follow-up investments from Dawn Capital, Nauta Capital, and Slack Fund.
Onna is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. You must have authorization to work in the location the position is posted.