Sales Operations Analyst at Braze
WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, and web. Customers, including Burger King, Delivery Hero, HBO Max, Mercari, and Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands and consumers in a more authentic and human way. And we do it at scale – each month, hundreds of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 3 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Forrester Wave™: Cross-Channel Campaign Management (Independent Platforms), Q3 2021, and was named to the Forbes Cloud 100 list for the fourth consecutive year. The company has also been selected as one of Fortune’s Best Workplace for Millennials in 2021, and was ranked #20 on Fortune’s Best Medium Sized Workplaces in 2021. Braze is certified as a Great Place to Work in the UK and the U.S. and is recognized as one of the UK's Best Workplaces for Women.
The Sales Operations Analyst must be a self-starter who has a passion for data, technology and analytics at a rapidly growing tech start-up. The Sales Operations Analyst will help scale the operations of our Go-To-Market organization by providing the systems and business insights the organization needs to have productive and effective customer touch points. Projects may include pipeline analysis, forecasting processes, and sales performance analyses. The Sales Operations Analyst enjoys analyzing data, loves disrupting the inefficient, and is not afraid to "get their hands dirty". This person will also be results-oriented, flexible, and eager to acquire new skills and knowledge.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- Analyze business needs, provide data and make recommendations to support sales management, field sales representatives, marketing and other business functional teams
- Analyze issues and weakness in sales and operations process therefore can make recommendation to improve the processes to drive productivity and efficiency
- Manage and tie together data sources to support sales and marketing strategies
- Identify and execute strategies to grow pipeline generation efforts
- Improve and maintain dashboards and accurate pipeline measurement and sourcing
- Iterate with key stakeholders to improve and maintain assorted dashboards
- Document processes and represent business group in cross-functional discussions
- Assist with key sales planning activities during planning and budgeting cycle
- Fulfill ad-hoc reporting requests and identify opportunities for improved reporting
- Adhere to data governance standards and perform regular data quality audits: upload, update and maintain Salesforce records, perform weekly data scrubs
- Other duties as needed based on department and/or organizational needs
WHAT YOU HAVE
- You have 1-3 years of experience in sales operations
- You are proficient with Excel and capable of turning large sets of data into actionable insights
- You are a Salesforce power user, Salesforce admin experience a plus
- Previous experience using Tableau, Looker, or a comparable Business Intelligence Software a plus
- You are organized and able to manage both long-term projects and ad-hoc requests requiring a quick turnaround
- You love working cross functionally and globally to support the broader team’s goals
- You’re curious, insightful, and are a detail-oriented operator who can see the big picture
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Generous time off policy to balance your work and life, including paid parental leave
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving office culture
Braze is deeply committed to diversity, equity and inclusion and making our organization a place for all individuals regardless of race, religion, national origin, age, sex and gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy status, familial status, disability status, veteran status, genetic information or any other protected class. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you are selected to interview, to request an accommodation either as part of the interview process or during your potential employment with Braze, please let your recruiter know and a member of our People Relations team will follow up with you.
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.