About the Role:
Yieldstreet is building a world class sales team and is hiring a Sales Operations Analyst to help support this growing department. You will work closely with our Senior Sales Operations Analyst as we scale originations and build out a formal Sales & Revenue Operations team. The Sales & Revenue Operations team will work closely with stakeholders across different business units from origination to credit underwriting, portfolio management, marketing and senior leadership. Key responsibilities range from forecasting sales and revenue to tech stack ownership and administration (Salesforce, Outreach IO, etc.), pipeline management, headcount planning and general sales strategy and support.
Yieldstreet provides income generating investment opportunities that have historically been unavailable to most investors. You will leverage your analytical nature and solution oriented mindset to help scale a team that is directly impacting Yieldstreet's mission of putting millions of people on the path towards financial independence.
What you'll do:
- Work closely with the Senior Sales Operations analyst to assess the health of our pipeline and sales process, making recommendations for improvement
- Prepare presentations and analysis on Originations performance for senior leadership
- Analyze origination and revenue data to improve forecasting
- Support originations team with ad hoc data and systems requests, account assignment and strategic planning
- Help manage Originations tech stack including Salesforce, Outreach IO, Adapit IO, Dun and Bradstreet, Box and Hellosign
- Conduct research to provide the originations team with new leads as well as enrich existing lead data
- Assist in high level planning and goal setting for origination personnel and the team as a whole
- Prepare and distribute regular company wide communications and reports weekly, monthly and quarterly
- Liaise with marketing to keep sales collateral up to date
- Participate in pipeline, greenlight, revenue committee, originations team and other regular meetings
What you'll need:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2-3 years of relevant experience in sales operations, revenue operations or as a business analyst
- Advanced Excel, PowerPoint, Google sheets and Google slides skills
- Experience with CRM databases (Salesforce, Hubspot, etc.)
- Comfortable analyzing large data sets and using insights to make informed decisions
- Familiarity with sales concepts and metrics (pipeline stages and forecasting, pipeline coverage ratios, velocity, win rates, etc.)
- Understanding of basic financial principles and terminology
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organization and follow up skills
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast paced startup environment
- Intellectual curiosity and a willingness to learn
Bonus points for:
- Knowledge of asset based lending and private credit
- Salesforce certifications
- Prior experience in sales
- Familiarity with data visualization tools (Looker, Tableau, Power BI, etc.)
Yieldstreet is building the largest global digital wealth management platform to change the way wealth is created. With an investor-first approach, our investor community builds a diversified portfolio of investments outside of the stock market to generate passive income. Yieldstreet is giving unprecedented access to asset classes such as Real Estate, Marine, Legal, Art & Private Business Credit. We’re headquartered in New York City with offices in Brazil, Argentina, Malta and Greece.
We offer an attractive market compensation and benefits package including a stock option plan, health, dental & vision benefits, life insurance, unlimited paid vacation, sabbatical and paid holidays and that's before you even step in the office!
This is an opportunity to work with a group of diverse, smart, and friendly people from 8 different countries who speak a total of 17 different languages. Our team is composed of successful entrepreneurs with combined exits of over $2B, and we continue to stay social during the pandemic with virtual social hours, exercise classes, meditation sessions, recipe sharing and so much more!
Yieldstreet is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.