Sales Operations Analyst
Smartling makes translation easy and fun. We are a Deloitte Technology Fast 500 awarded SaaS company based in Time Square, New York City. Smartling uses cloud based technology and data to improve language translation and localization outcomes.
We’re seeking an analytical, curious, hard-working, and ambitious Sales Operations Analyst to join Smartling’s growing Sales Operations team.
Smartling’s Sales Operations team’s focus is to work collaboratively across the organization to develop impactful and measurable initiatives that accelerate revenue growth and enable efficiency. The team’s focus is to ensure stakeholders are focusing their key efforts and energy on what’s important.
You will partner with key leadership stakeholders to advise on sales growth strategy, constantly focused on how our processes, people, and tools can best work together.
Tasks at Hand
- Work closely with Sales Leadership to identify gaps and areas of opportunity in top of funnel activities.
- Provide recommendations to improve efficiencies in daily workflows and processes for sales team.
- Provide analysis of key functions and activities of top performers.
- Maintain Salesforce database health - ensure data cleanliness & completeness.
- Own database enrichment, adding and distributing net-new accounts to the database.
- Assist in developing and implementing ongoing sales policy.
- Own top-of-funnel reporting - reporting on KPIs, metrics, and activity goals for sales team.
- Develop and run SPIFFs, power hours, and other incentives/competitions with sales leadership to promote high activity output.
- Assist in preparing weekly reporting and analysis updates for leadership team.
- Assist with ongoing management of sales tools and technology, and provide training and documentation as needed.
- Act as first point of contact for issue resolution and act as liaison between Smartling and vendors.
- Continuously evaluate new tools, techniques, and processes used by high-performing teams.
- BA/BS in Business or quantitative field.
- 1 years experience in sales development/sales, operations, or analyst role.
- Experience with Salesforce, specifically reporting.
- Keen analytical skills - ability to break down a problem into its core parts; identifying implications, timeframes and sequences.
- Ability to work cooperatively with individuals across the organization and independently when appropriate.
- Proficiency with Excel.
Nice to Have
- Experience administering technologies.
- Background in B2B SaaS/tech/start-up.
- Experience with SalesLoft or email cadencing tool (Outreach.io).
- A Problem-Solver: You thrive on identifying solutions.
- Curious: You’re a “forever learner” with an insatiable desire to gain new skills and knowledge.
- Detail-Oriented: You have a keen attention to detail, and don’t overlook “the little things”.
- Dependable: Have excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Analytical: A “numbers person”; you are able to find patterns and key insights.
What matters to Smartling?
To help our clients grow their businesses and to help you grow as an individual both professionally and personally.
- Competitive salary and Employee Stock purchase plan.
- An opportunity to learn and advance your career.
- An energetic, value-driven, and fun culture and team spirit.
- Take a break when you need it – Flexible PTO.
- Company paid medical/dental/vision/life insurance.
- Commuter Benefits.
- Convenient office in the middle of Manhattan- just blocks from Penn Station and Grand Central.
- Team outings (Baseball games, happy hours, etc.)
Smartling, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. No third party recruiters.