Sales Operations Analyst
At White Ops, we’re all hackers. This doesn’t mean you have to hold a key to the internet (although one of our founders does!), but it does require approaching problems in unconventional ways. We are attacking criminal botnets through the ad fraud that finances their operations. Our proprietary technology detects and prevents sophisticated online fraud. By reducing the incentives for crime, we are making the internet a better place. Our mighty team of humans have several things in common:
We are hackers.
We create tau for ourselves and each other.
We think big and move fast.
We practice humility.
We “pwn it”.
What we do:
We keep the internet safe by fighting organized cybercrime. Our products accurately detect and prevent even the most sophisticated bots and our customers include some of the web's largest and most forward-thinking companies.
The Sales Operations Analyst position plays a key role within the White Ops sales team. This highly cross functional role acts as a point of contact for Sales, Customer Success, Marketing, and Finance.
As the first hire for our sales operations team, you'll assist with the overall productivity and effectiveness of the sales organization. You'll report to our Director of Sales Operations and partner closely with leadership to help scale the sales infrastructure during this next stage of growth.
What you’ll do:
- Support the Sales team to complete inbound RFI requests
- Own and operate internal business partner compliance process
- Prepare ad hoc report requests to support executive and corporate team needs
- Work with the team to identify top sales and partnership opportunities
- Support the development and implementation of new processes and procedures
- Partner with employees across many functional areas of the company to further drive growth and cohesion (Finance, Business Operations, Marketing and Legal).
- Work with team members to keep Salesforce.com up to date and accurate.
- Previous work experience (0-3 years) as a Sales Analyst, Business Operations Analyst, BS/BA, or other related field or equivalent work experience.
- Technically proficient in Microsoft Office Tools (Excel, Powerpoint, etc.)
- Recent college graduates welcome.
Bonus points if you have:
- Previous experience working with Salesforce.com
- Familiarity with financial models or Google Suite Products
We understand it takes a diverse team of highly intelligent, passionate, curious, and creative people to solve the challenges involved in protecting the Internet. Our dynamic team of humans have incredible perspectives to share, just as we know you do, and we take great pride in being an equal opportunity workplace.
About White Ops:
Our mission is to protect the internet by verifying the humanity of every online transaction. Founded in 2012 in a Brooklyn sci-fi bookstore, we now serve trillions of monthly decisions for some of the web’s largest platforms. Our technology protects digital advertisers, publishers, ad tech, and enterprise businesses globally by detecting and blocking bots. It’s an ongoing war that we happily fight every day.
Life at White Ops:
Our HQ office is centrally located in NYC in the heart of the Flatiron District. We had approximately 100% headcount growth in the past year and we are growing the company deliberately, with a keen eye towards maintaining a culture that values diversity, lifestyle, and career growth. We are doing meaningful work and we need people to join our mighty team. We are proud of our overwhelmingly positive presence on Glassdoor and Built in NYC. We have offices located in NYC, DC, Victoria, and London.
We have many world class customers who use our platform • We're focused and propelled by a substantive mission • We're building a very sophisticated product that fights a real threat to humanity • We're committed to building a product companies need • We have created an environment that optimizes your skills and brings out your best work •