Sales Operations Analyst at Lifion by ADP
Lifion/ADP is hiring a Sales Operations Analyst -- Automation and Analytics. In this position you will be responsible for supporting the sales and marketing operations team in launching ADP's next gen Human Capital Management (HCM) system. In conjunction with centralized Sales Operations, Finance and IT, the analyst will help develop sales process automation, full-scale analytics and manage systems & tools to support targeted sales growth. The analyst will partner and consult with Sales Leaders (both Field and Operations) to provide recommended solutions to key day-to-day operations and long-term business vision and foster the use of analytics and data in support of decision making and sales strategy.
At Lifion/ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at Lifion/ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
- Helps develop data infrastructure and maintenance of sales coverage and analytics reports
- Partners with central sales operations to support territory, quota, and forecasting analytics and dashboards
- Coordinates with central sales operations on the design and roll out of tools, Tableau analytics, and coverage analytics.
- Manage CRM database and process
- Maintains data and application configuration of our demo environment used to showcase the next gen HCM to prospects and ADP stakeholders
- Develop sales process automation including lead prioritization, vetting, and distribution to Area Product Leaders
- Performs special projects as assigned, and has some Project Management background
- Candidate should have a BA/BS degree
- 2-6 years of experience in either sales operations, sales analytics/insights or financial analysis in a corporate environment
- Strong Excel knowledge (utilizes complex formulas, can manipulate and transform data)
- In depth working and administrative experience with Salesforce or other CRM system