Sales Operations Analyst at Policygenius
About the role….
The Policygenius Life Strategy & Operations team is focused on building a world class operations organization within our expansive Life Insurance business, working collaboratively across the company to improve our efficiency and effectiveness while creating a world-class experience for our customers.
As a Sales Operations Analyst, you’ll focus on supporting our rapidly-growing Sales organization with analyses that directly impact day-to-day decision-making. You’ll work closely with Sales stakeholders to deliver data-driven solutions while also partnering with Strategy & Operations leadership to understand and implement key improvements to processes.
This role reports to the Director of Strategy & Operations (Life).
In this role, you will…
- Partner with key teams within the Life business (primarily Sales, but also Case Management, Customer Success, and Customer Experience) to develop, report, track and maintain key production metrics, enabling us to make data-driven decisions in real-time
- Develop analytical insights about the Life organization that will help drive Policygenius’s rapid growth
- Own our dialer software Five9 as the main administrator and point-of-contact, ensuring that our Sales team is operating at peak efficiency
- Assist with the implementation and integration of new campaigns into Five9, acting as a project manager when we make changes to our customer contact strategy
- Support the Strategy & Operations team on special projects as needed
We’d love to hear from you if…
- You have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a technical field (e.g., computer science, engineering, statistics) plus 1-2 years’ of relevant work experience in an operational or data analytics-related role
- You’re highly detail-oriented, analytical, and comfortable diving deeply into data to solve problems and make decisions
- You’re a strong verbal and written communicator
- You can work in a fast paced environment, and adjust focus and workflow based on changing deadlines and needs
- You have prior knowledge of Five9 dialer software (or similar telephony systems), and/or past experience with call center operations (not required, but highly preferred)
You can expect...
- Company-paid health, dental, vision, life & disability insurance
- 401(k) plan, FSA & commuter benefits
- Generous PTO
- Training, mentorship and coaching from leadership
- The opportunity to grow alongside a company shaking up a big, old-fashioned industry
- Fun, diverse, open-minded coworkers
- Dog companionship!!!
Policygenius is America’s leading online insurance marketplace. Since 2014, our mission has been to help people get the financial protection they need (and feel good about it). We make it easy for our customers to understand their options, compare quotes, and buy insurance, all in one place. To date, we’ve helped more than 30 million people shop for all types of insurance and placed over $45 billion in coverage.
At Policygenius, we’re proud of building an environment that encourages our teammates to bring their authentic selves to work. Despite rapid growth (we’ve doubled in size year over year!), we’ve continuously maintained our inclusive culture through humility, hard-work, and humor, and we’re looking for more people with grit, collaborative attitudes, and creative problem-solving skills to join our team. Come see why we’ve been voted one of Inc. Magazine’s “Best Workplaces” two years in a row!
Diversity at Policygenius
Policygenius believes differences should be celebrated and is committed to building a team as diverse as the customers we serve. We welcome different perspectives and opinions to foster innovation, authenticity, and excellence across all parts of our company, and are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Policygenius highly encourages applicants from all walks of life. All employment decisions at Policygenius are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications without regard to actual or perceived race, color, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, political affiliation or belief, religion, disability, uniformed service, marital status or any other status protected by law.
Come join the team!