Sales Operations Analyst at Talkspace
Our mission at Talkspace is to make therapy affordable and accessible to everyone. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. Help over one million people feel better.
As the B2B team continues to grow at Talkspace, we’re looking to bring on sharp, kind, and passionate minds together to join our cause. In this role, we’re looking for a Sales Operations Analyst -- someone who can think strategically about the needs of the revenue pipeline, work with our Salesforce Administrator to build tools and services within Salesforce around those needs and be a high EQ/IQ collaborator every step of the way.
This role is primarily responsible for driving technology and process improvement for our stakeholders, through the Salesforce tech stack and related ecosystem. To work at Talkspace, you need to be as passionate as we are about our work, and excited to partner with us to achieve our mission of bringing quality mental healthcare to all.
About This Role:
- Partner with stakeholders to develop processes, policies and best-in-class systems for scalable growth.
- Create operational excellence through best practice sharing and process consistency across all users.
- Identify, document, communicate and enforce standard business processes as they relate to Salesforce.
- Identify operational inefficiencies and drive cross-functional improvement initiatives.
- Create and maintain documentation on sales processes, policies and assist with onboarding of talent.
- Work with various stakeholders to analyze business needs, solicit requirements and design solutions that enable the business to achieve its objectives, improve user experience, and drive system adoption.
- Provide on-site support ensuring stability of existing products and adoption of technology solutions.
- Stay current with Salesforce releases and leverage updates applicable to organizational requirements.
- Establish and grow relationships with cross-functional partners such as Finance, Legal, Engineering, etc.
- Serve as an agent of change and drive effective communication to all business stakeholders.
- Balance the service elements of the role with the broader needs of Talkspace’s business.
- 3-5 years experience working in Sales or Business Operations
- Excellent communicator and collaborator across a variety of teams
- Demonstrated ability to be proactive, self-driven, and make practical trade-offs when necessary
- Experience integrating Salesforce with internal / external systems (e.g. Marketing Automation, etc.)
- Ability to foresee and analyze project risks and develop risk management plans
- Familiarity with advertising and sales terminology and metrics
- Creative problem solver who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Comfort with navigating ambiguity
Because we are on a mission to make the world a better place. Our focus to help people feel happy starts at Talkspace, where we connect, collaborate, and have fun. Fun company-wide events, happy hours, wellness perks, flex PTO, access to Talkspace products, and competitive benefits are just some of the ways we make Talkspace a great place to work. Do you want to save the world? Come join us!EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Talkspace welcomes and celebrates talent from all backgrounds, perspectives, and walks of life to foster an innovative and diverse workforce. We strongly encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet every qualification. Come as you are and learn about the exciting opportunities on our team.
Individuals seeking employment at Talkspace are considered without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.