Sales Operations Analyst at Onna
We’re Onna: A passionate, hard-working team solving one of the biggest challenges facing today’s businesses — knowledge fragmentation. We’ve built the world’s first Knowledge Integration Platform to make enterprise knowledge more accessible, useful, and private. We help some of the world’s leading companies like Facebook, Slack, Electronic Arts, and Fitbit, to bring together fragmented knowledge from today’s most popular workplace applications. With our platform, teams can unify, protect, search, automate, and build on top of their organization’s proprietary knowledge, allowing them to leverage it in new and intuitive ways.
Onna is engaged in an active phase of growth and we are hiring across our offices in New York City, Barcelona, Raleigh-Durham, San Francisco, London & Toulouse. We are thrilled to be able to welcome new team members from across the world to a work environment that is lighthearted, fast-paced, exciting, and flexible. We provide our people with the tools, resources, and outstanding leadership to take their career to the next level. If this sounds like an exciting opportunity, we want to hear from you!
As a Sales Operations Analyst you will be responsible for helping to build a foundation for excellence by reinforcing revenue strategy with metrics, infrastructure, business processes, and best practices. You will be responsible for monitoring and maintaining data quality within our CRM (Salesforce) as well as our other sales tools.
What you’ll do:
- Provide deep analytic support and business context to identify and drive critical growth initiatives
- Identify opportunities for process improvements and escalate system issues
- Continue to build out and optimize our Salesforce instance
- Implement and maintain custom objects, formulas, validation rules, workflows, process builder, approvals, and assignment rules
- Create reports and dashboards to measure and report on key revenue pipeline metrics, as well as individual seller metrics
- Assist in monthly and quarterly sales analysis for sales board and team meetings
- Collaborate across all GTM departments
- Ensure a seamless handoff from Marketing to Sales, BDR to AE, & Sales to Success
- Integrate data from disparate systems in order to report effectively on results and drive business decisions
Who you are:
- 2 years of strong analytical and problem-solving experience working in sales operations, business analyst role, process improvement
- Advanced knowledge of Salesforce Administration
- A highly attentive systems thinker who excels at implementing and maintaining efficient processes
- Ability to derive actionable insights from large datasets across multiple reporting environments
- You have strong analytical abilities and a comfort with spreadsheets
- You are detail-oriented
- You are a self-starter and thrive in a dynamic environment
- You have experience in managing projects with multiple stakeholders
- You are able to work under tight deadlines without making mistakes
- Salesforce Administrator Certification preferred
Benefits we offer:
We've entered a new era of remote work, where our day-to-day is now virtual, and we're committed to adapting to embrace this change.
- Competitive salary package
- 401(k) with matching contribution
- Comprehensive medical, vision, and dental coverage
- Flexible vacation and PTO policies
- Flexible working time
- Remote and semi-remote work opportunities
- Monthly virtual fitness and well-being stipend
- Learning and development budget
- Monthly virtual team Lunch-and-Learns and Happy Hours
- Birthday and anniversary celebration
About the product & Onna’s funding:
Our growing list of integrations includes the likes of G-Suite, Slack, Microsoft 365, Box, Dropbox and more. Our open API allows us to integrate with any cloud-based or on-premise platform, for optimal control and visibility into your most critical knowledge. Once connected to Onna, the potential use cases are limitless: Information Governance, eDiscovery, Compliance, Knowledge Management, are just a few ways Onna can empower organizations and their employees.
In 2019, we closed an $11M Series A led by Dawn Capital with the participation of our integration partners Slack Fund and Dropbox, and in 2020 we closed a $27M Series B led by Atomico with participation from Glynn Capital, as well as follow-up investments from Dawn Capital, Nauta Capital, and Slack Fund.
Onna is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. You must have authorization to work in the location the position is posted.