Sales Operations and Support Coordinator at Rightpoint
Rightpoint, a Genpact company (NYSE: G) is a global experience leader. Over 700 employees across 12 offices work with clients end-to-end, from defining and enabling vision, to ensuring ongoing market relevance. Our diverse teams lead with empathy, data and creativity-always in service of the experience. From whiteboard to roll-out, we help our clients embed experience across their operations from front to back office to accelerate digital transformation through a human-centric lens. Rightpoint has been recognized among the top customer experience consultancies in The Forrester Wave™: Customer Experience Strategy Consulting Practices, Q4 2020.
Are you someone who wants to inspire change in the way business is done? Do you want to work with encouraged and like-minded intrapreneurs? Us too! We take our work very seriously, but we have fun doing it. And we're searching for passionate, talented people to join the Rightpoint team.Our Commitment to You
No matter who you are, where you come from, whom you love, what you believe, or what you geek out about, we bring people together to make great work. That's what makes us Rightpoint!!
The Sales Operations and Support Coordinator will be a contributor to our rapidly expanding Digital Operations Business Unit, serving as a collaborative partner to the DigOps Leadership team. You will own the sales operations, support and coordination of DigOps sales including but not limited to processing contract renewals, cross selling and upselling existing accounts, and supporting net new sales opportunities. The ideal candidate will gain a sound understanding of our capabilities and how they can help add business value to our customers. The key contribution from this role will be full ownership and accountability for the DigOps sales operations.
- Sales Operations
- Salesforce pipeline grooming
- Dashboard creation and maintenance
- Sales data, reporting, and analysis with actionable items
- Sales Coordination
- Renewals and processes
- Own all renewal work and interfacing with the Delivery Management team
- Driving delivery excellence process – not just going through the motion but actual review with a keen eye
- Sales Support
- Create Statements of Work and Estimates
- Asset creation and maintenance including PPT Decks, Sales/SOW Templates, Sell Sheet, etc
- Drive opportunities through the sales cycle including acting as a quarterback (coordinator) for the RFP process including managing timelines, responses, and gathering feedback from key stakeholders
- Ability to handle 'routine' pursuits independently
- Sales Enablement
- Work with AE/AM to network, collaborate, educate, and plan for DigOps Cross Sell
- Interfacing with client teams on projects destined for support
- Self-motivated and interested in learning the Professional Services and Managed Services space
- Comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a technical organization with a rapidly expanding customer base
- Strong listener; able to think quickly and prescribe solid solutions.
- Must possess strong presentation skills and ability to communicate professionally in written responses to emails and RFPs
- Organized and analytical, able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches
- Up to 20% travel
- 1+ years sales operation and support experience.
- New graduates are encouraged to apply. Training will be provided.
- Familiarity with Digital Agency, Professional Services, or Managed Services is a plus
- Pre/Inside-sales experience a huge plus
- Flexible PTO
- Casual and open office environment
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Great insurance coverage and flexible spending accounts (Multiple Options)
- 401k with Company Matching
- Regular Cultural & Social Events including: Volunteering, Game Nights, Cultural and Diversity Spotlights, Happy Hours, Team Outings, Intramural Sports, etc.
- Continuous Training, Certifications, and Learning Opportunities
Rightpoint, a Genpact Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We are committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.