Mulberry is disrupting the $50B product insurance industry with consumer-first product protection solutions built for ecommerce. Mulberry’s browser extension allows consumers to get free and affordable protection plans wherever they shop online, and retailers can embed protection offers seamlessly into their shopping experience to increase customer engagement and revenue. We are passionate about helping more consumers shop confidently, protecting their favorite products without the crazy markups and fine print gotchas all too common in the insurance industry. We are headquartered in NYC but have a hybrid office environment with teammates all across the US.
We are growing rapidly and looking for a Sales Operations Associate to join our sales operations team. As a member of the sales operations team, you will provide key operational support and analytical insights that will drive revenue growth and serve as a trusted partner to the Sales, Marketing, and Partner Success teams.
What you’ll do:
- Assist Sales Operations Manager in building Salesforce architecture and formalizing new processes and flows, automating where possible
- Assist managing sales tech stack to enable the Sales, Marketing, and Partner Success teams and own front-line troubleshooting
- Build reports and dashboards in Salesforce that support all levels of the organization including leadership, managers, and individual contributors
- Report on key metrics to Sales Leadership around sales activity, deal pipeline, commissions and quota attainment
- Participate in new hire onboarding and trainings
- Systematize best practices in the sales process and continuously improve critical workflows
- Oversee process documentation changes and communicating updates to the team
- 1-2 years of experience in an operations role supporting teams such as Sales, Partner Success, or Business Operations
- Experience addressing business problems and providing actionable insights to internal stakeholders, including spreadsheet analytical skills
- Knowledge of Salesforce CRM and experience with sales engagement and lead generation tools
- Process-oriented, data-driven problem solver with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly collaborative and empathetic
- Competitive salary
- Equity in a rapidly growing Series B funded startup
- Medical, vision, and dental benefits
- 401k with company match
- Unlimited PTO (minimum 15 days off required)
- Paid sabbatical after 3 years of tenure
- 12 weeks paid parental leave
- Strong, vibrant, and fun culture, with lots of virtual outings!