Sales Operations Associate
Sales Operations Associate - New York City
Pager delivers a “doctor in your family” healthcare experience by making it simple for consumers to connect with the trusted experts they need to make the right healthcare decisions. Through AI-enabled technology, Pager brings consumers, nurses, doctors and other members of the care team together through text, voice and video chat, all in one place. We partner with healthcare organizations to deliver seamless, tech-enabled services and solutions for a consumer experience that leads to better decisions, outcomes and healthier lives. Started in 2014 and based in New York City, Pager is led by seasoned technology and healthcare entrepreneurs to redefine the way that consumers interact with their healthcare.
Pager is hiring a Sales Operations Associate to support the business development team with all sales activities. This will include being the key point person for many operational functions including managing Salesforce and running regular reporting. The role is ideal for someone with an analytical mindset who can also work directly with a growing sales team.
- Serve as the administrator for Salesforce, ensuring effective configuration, utilization, and compliance from team members
- Help define and track key KPIs
- Be the go-to person for any reporting needs from the sales team including forecasting, tracking commissions, sales pipeline activity, etc…
- Partner with Business Intelligence on competitive intelligence projects
- Assist with both internal and external facing sales collateral
- Take on ad hoc projects to identify opportunities for increasing effectiveness and efficiency of the sales team and business development department overall
- 3-7 years of professional experience in sales operations, sales support, business operations, or consulting
- Working proficiency in both Salesforce, Microsoft Excel, and other Google/Microsoft utilities
- Experience working directly with sales team members
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience working at a SaaS company is highly preferred
- Experience working within healthcare is a plus
- Experience doing financial modeling and analysis is a plus
At Pager, we value diversity and always treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.