Sales Operations Associate
Machines Talk, We Listen. Augury is disrupting the billion dollar Industrial Internet of Things market. The combination of vibration and ultrasonic sensors with powerful machine learning algorithms enables our technology to detect malfunctions before they occur. Our solution impacts the bottom line for industrial and commercial facility customers by reducing maintenance costs, energy consumption, and environmental impact.
As Augury’s Sales Operations Associate, you will work with key stakeholders to streamline processes, resolve problems, implement solutions, and further improve efficiencies. As the first hire under our Senior Sales Operations Manager, you’ll play an integral role in defining sales operations function and overall impact.
A Day in Your Life
- Support the development of sales and operations strategy, understand priorities and execute operational plans.
- Optimize sales and operational efficiency through innovative thinking, process improvement, system enhancements, and best practice sharing.
- Process orders and support sales teams with planning and operational tasks.
- Provide Salesforce administration setup and training for all users, system configuration, reporting, and documentation of best practices.
- Apply data cleansing techniques to improve the quality and accuracy of contacts and accounts databases. Develop processes and methods for acquiring net new names to our database
- Develop and maintain sales analytics reports and dashboards to provide actionable insights that support data-driven decision-making for the sales and executive leadership teams.
- Manage multiple concurrent projects and drive initiatives in a cross-functional environment.
What You Bring
- Diagnostic Thinker: Digs deeper and identifies root causes instead of jumping to obvious conclusions and just treating the symptoms.
- Ability to Influence: Effectively communicate complex ideas and concepts to others and motivate change, sans direct authority.
- Affinity for Data: Natural inclination is to seek out data to inform their decisions, rather than going with their gut.
- Business Acumen: Thinks like a business person; understanding the role of Sales Ops within the broader business context.
- Results Oriented: Recognizes that their day-to-day work is just a means to an end and that the real objective is results.
- Flexible Tenacity: Someone who won’t give up at the first sign of trouble and will keep pushing, even if it means taking a different approach.
- Problem Solving: Someone who can not only identify problems and issues but also conceive and propose potential solutions.
- Strong problem-solving skills, and analytical capabilities specifically within Microsoft Excel and/or SOQL.
- Experience with visual analysis applications and sales intelligence software
- e.g. InsightSquared
- Proven experience in developing, building and delivering quantitative metrics in a business context preferred.
- Recognizing and solving issues through declarative Salesforce administration.
- Demonstrated basic project management skills including strong organization, attention to detail, and ability to coordinate and interact with cross-functional teams
- Independence and the ability to learn quickly.
- Excellent ability to communicate across groups and levels within the organization, active listener.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong presentation skills.
- Ability to organize and prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
- Conceptual understanding of SaaS metrics
- Salesforce Certified:
- Administrator Certification (Required)
- Advanced Administrator Certification (Preferred)
- Platform App Builder Certification (Plus)
- 2-3 Years of experience using Salesforce CRM (Required)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving experience working in one of the following or similar roles:
- 2-3 Years of Experience:
- Salesforce Administration
- ~1 Year of Experience
- Sales Operations / Business Analyst
- 2-3 Years of Experience:
- You’re familiar or have worked with Salesforce Lightning
- ABS/ABM Sales Processes and Orchestration (Account Based Everything - ABE)
- Worked in a fast-growing startup
We love creating stuff. We are passionate about building meaningful products that can change the world. Our team is a diverse group of people that breed creative thinking and are not ashamed of having fun. We are only as good as the relationships we build - we treat each other with respect, dignity, and humility. We don’t pursue the mythical work-life balance - there is only life, and Augury is a part of it.
- Comprehensive medical coverage
- 401K plan with matching
- Stock options
- Paid parental leave
- Flex PTO