Sales Operations Associate at Integral Ad Science
The Sales Operations Associate in New York will have the opportunity to contribute to the Sales Strategy and Operations team which drives the science behind the art of sales. This is a highly collaborative, highly analytical, detail-oriented role that enables the associate to interact with multiple levels of the organization across a variety of functions. We’re looking for someone highly motivated with an interest in growing their career in media technology. The Sales Operations Associate will report to the Senior Director, Sales Strategy and Operations.
What you’ll do:
- Problem-solving: Process Salesforce troubleshooting/support cases; partner with sales to answer questions about process; identify system or process issues and communicate them upwards
- Analytics preparation and distribution: Oversee the creation of Salesforce reports and dashboards, analyze proprietary platform data using BI software, conduct ad hoc analyses combining multiple data sources, and regularly disseminate reports to sales leadership
- Data Quality Maintenance: Maintain data quality process to ensure accurate information and identify areas to improve data hygiene reports and best practices
- Sales Enablement: Partner with Sales L&D to develop and create sales process documentation, guide the L&D sales training database, contribute to sales training events (including sales onboarding)
What you’ll need:
- 1-2 years experience (experience in Sales Operations, Sales Enablement or a similar role is a plus!)
- Experience with SFDC and Excel, Google Sheets, Google Slides
- Strong written/verbal communication
- High-functioning & collaborative team player; comfortable presenting ideas to others in smaller or larger group settings
- Attention to detail & strong organization skills
- Interest in advertising/media technology
- Inquisitive, determined, intelligent
- Willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done
- Dedicated to supporting the customer
- A team player
- Hungry to learn and grow
About Integral Ad Science
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is the global market leader in digital ad verification, offering technologies that drive high-quality advertising media. IAS equips advertisers and publishers with both the insight and technology to protect their advertising investments from fraud and unsafe environments as well as to capture consumer attention, and drive business outcomes. Founded in 2009, IAS is headquartered in New York with global operations in 18 offices across 13 countries. IAS is part of the Vista Equity Partners portfolio of software companies. For more on how IAS is powering great impressions for top publishers and advertisers around the world, visit integralads.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
IAS is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age. We strongly encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQIA community, people with disabilities and veterans to apply.
California Applicant Pre-Collection Notice:
We collect personal information (PI) from you in connection with your application for employment or engagement with IAS, including the following categories of PI: identifiers, personal records, commercial information, professional or employment or engagement information, non-public education records, and inferences drawn from your PI. We collect your PI for our purposes, including performing services and operations related to your potential employment or engagement. For additional details or if you have questions, contact us at [email protected]
To learn more about us, please visit http://integralads.com/ and https://muse.cm/2t8eGlN
Attention agency/3rd party recruiters: IAS does not accept any unsolicited resumes or candidate profiles. If you are interested in becoming an IAS recruiting partner, please send an email introducing your company to [email protected] We will get back to you if there's interest in a partnership.