Sales Operations Director at Gympass
GET TO KNOW US
We are on a mission to defeat inactivity! Gympass is a discovery platform that empowers companies to engage their workforce in physical activity by providing access to the largest global network of workout facilities. With a single monthly membership, companies can help employees find their perfect fit among 800 different activities at over 50,000 fitness facilities across US, Europe, and Latin America. We increase the number of people exercising every day, helping them to become active and reach their goals. Let's help people get there together!
WHAT MAKES A GYMPASSER?
We are passionate about our mission! Whatever your job title is, here you can make a global impact and change people’s lives. At Gympass, we collaborate, set high achievable goal expectations and focus on the end result. It's a challenging, evolving environment that allows you to learn and grow. You will face a disruptive and emerging business model that will push you in several areas, with no boundaries for creation and collaboration.
We are hiring a Sales Operations Director to our Partner Sales team in New York!
- Serve as a valued business adviser to the sales team, cracking the most important strategic topics in the sales organization: driving revenue growth and improving sales productivity and customer value.
- Lead a top caliber team of analysts - managing and developing your team is key!
- Establish strong working relationships with key stakeholders (Global and Regional Commercial leaders, as well as cross-functional leaders).
- Play a pivotal role in our annual strategic planning process by making recommendations in areas such as go-to-market strategy, how to restructure/grow teams, and improve rep productivity.
- Lead projects to make data-driven decisions on topics including: variable compensation, forecasting, and performance management.
- Create the processes and systems to improve our ability to read our performance.
WHO YOU ARE
- A true team player with 7+ years of work experience with 3+ years of experience in sales operations, management consulting, or similar.
- A strong leader with 2+ years of experience managing a team while also having the ability to execute an initiative by rolling up your own sleeves.
- Prior working experience building business plan models and conducting analyses.
- Expert knowledge in Microsoft Excel and the ability to collaborate effectively.
- Strategic and analytical thinker with excellent business judgment.
- A self-starter capable of seeking information, solving conceptual problems, corralling resources, and delivering results in challenging situations.
- Concise communication skills, able to credibly and compellingly present and debate recommendations with senior leadership.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
We're a wellness company that is committed to the health and well-being of our employees. Our benefits include:
WELLNESS: health, dental and life insurance
GYMPASS DISCOUNT: We believe in our mission and encourage our employees and their families to find their passion too.
PAID TIME OFF: We know how important it is that our employees take time away from work to recharge. Competitive PTO starting on Day 1 and floating holiday in addition to 9 company-observed holidays
PAID PARENTAL LEAVE: Welcoming a new child is one of the most special moments in your life and we want our employees to take the time to be present and enjoy their growing family. 100% paid parental leave of 12 weeks to all new parents, of both biological and adopted children, regardless of gender and parent's relationship with the co-parent
CAREER GROWTH: Outstanding opportunities for personal and career growth. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do and invest deeply in employee development.
EDUCATION REIMBURSEMENT: We’ll support your efforts to continue your education.
CULTURE: An exciting and supportive atmosphere with ambitious people from around the world!
And to get a glimpse of Life at Gympass...Check out our new Instagram account! @gympasscareers
Gympass is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.