Sealed is a home wellness company on a mission to make homes healthier, more comfortable, and cleaner for the planet. We are transforming energy, finance and home improvement to deliver clean air and comfort with less energy. Sealed modernizes home heating and cooling with upgrades like insulation and HVAC technology. We match the right contractor, cover the upfront costs, and stand behind the work: we only get paid if your house saves energy. Sealed, one of Fast Company’s top ten most innovative energy companies of 2021, is venture backed and headquartered in New York City. Learn more at Sealed.com.
About this Job
Join Sealed's growing team as a Summer / Fall intern. As a Sealed Usage Team intern you will work closely with the Sales and RevOps teams to analyze energy usage, support the sales staff, and more.
• Processing applications to our program
• Communicating with energy utility companies by phone, email and fax
• Researching, collecting, sorting, and entering home energy data
• Supporting management of the scheduling system
• Other projects to support business priorities including business development, marketing and service
Read Full Job Description