At Teachers Pay Teachers (TpT), we’re unlocking the power of educator-created content. TpT gives educators access to a trusted, one-of-a-kind community. We are the world’s first marketplace of our kind and founded by a teacher, for teachers as the go-to platform for teacher-created content for nearly 15 years. We are currently serving more than 7.5 million users and more than 85% of U.S. teachers. TpT is focused on building the next generation of e-learning experiences for millions of students and teachers across the world. If you haven’t heard of TpT yet and want to learn more, just ask any teacher!
Who we are looking for
We’re a team of good people doing great things. We listen first. We love our work. And we are all teachers and learners in whatever we do. We believe that productivity is never an accident. It’s the result of a commitment to excellence, intelligent planning, passionate teamwork, and focused effort. We want every day to be fun and to matter.
Teachers Pay Teachers is looking for a passionate, strategic, and analytical Sales Operations Manager to join our team and help grow our subscription product for schools. This person will play a critical role in supporting the revenue organization by providing insight, process structure, and strategic thinking to improve sales effectiveness and efficiency. This role will report to the VP of Revenue and Business Operations and will work closely with leadership from Sales and Marketing to drive performance across a variety of initiatives. This person will be responsible for building out the Sales Operations function.
Because we're a mission-driven company, you'll feel great about your success in this role. You'll be driving significant growth for TpT in a key company initiative, getting teachers paid for their expertise, AND giving more educators the resources they need to teach at their best.
- Partner with Sales Leadership on strategic planning and other revenue-driving initiatives including supporting them with quota and territory planning, pipeline management and revenue forecasting
- Define and optimize changes in our sales process and workflow, and identify new opportunities to help make the sales team more productive
- Establish an analytical system to oversee performance in our sales funnel
- Track sales team metrics and report data to leadership on a regular basis in accordance with specific SA metrics in place
- Execute ongoing process improvements seamlessly in a rapidly changing environment including creation of clear process documentation and partnership with Sales Training & Enablement on measuring effectiveness of efforts
- Manage Salesforce, our CRM, and vet, integrate and administer related tools in our sales technology stack
- Build the sales operations function and team
Qualities of a successful candidate
- Experience within a SaaS company, startup environment or similar rapidly-growing enterprise strongly preferred
- Knowledge of sales technology stack and available tools to support the quote-to-cash process; Salesforce certification preferred
- Must possess strong analytical skills, a problem-solving mindset, and exceptional project management skills
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced, fast-paced environment and manage a high workload
- Ability to simultaneously manage multiple competing projects at varying scales
- Flexible and comfortable with working in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment
- Passion for our mission
- 5+ years of Sales/Revenue Operations work experience for a SaaS or technology company; 2+ years as a manager
- Bachelor's Degree in an analytical discipline
- Salesforce administrator certification
- Must be impact-oriented
- 1-2 years in consulting, investment banking, or similar roles
- Salesforce advanced certification
- Pardot Specialist certification
- Advanced Excel
- Parental leave for both mothers and fathers to be able to take some quality time in bonding with their new addition to their family
- Comprehensive Medical & Dental Benefits
- Mother’s Room
- Quiet Room
- Company Events (Bring Your Child to Work Day, Field Day, Camp TpT, Hackathons, etc.)
Here at TpT we value Diversity & Inclusion and encourage people to bring their most authentic selves to work. We cultivate an environment where people are recognized and celebrated for their individuality.
Any TpT applicant who requires reasonable accommodations during the interview process should contact the TpT People Ops Team ([email protected]) to make the need for an accommodation known.
Finally, if you’re a California resident, California law requires that we provide you notice about the collection and use of your personal information. We encourage you to read it carefully. You can find our full notice here.