Accelerate Human Achievement: that is UiPath's purpose. We are the leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and the highest-valued AI enterprise software company in the world. With over $568 million in funding from top venture capital firms like Accel, CapitalG, Kleiner Perkins, Sequoia, IVP, Madrona Venture Group, Meritech Capital & Coatue, we are on an unprecedented trajectory of growth. With this funding, we have an incredible opportunity to improve the way people work globally.
Our award-winning company culture values humility, and leaders who know how to listen. CEO Daniel Dines’ primary goal was to build a company where he would love to work, and even now, with thousands of employees in tens of countries, that remains our top priority.
We trust and empower our colleagues, and together we make sure we have everything we need to do our best work, from the support of strong leaders to awesome perks and benefits.
We are seeking a Federal Sales Operations Manager who can provide strategic consultation and expertise across the sales organization for continuing growth and development. Reporting to the VP of Sales Operations, this position will be focused on enabling the organization to achieve both current and future business critical objectives. This includes the design, development, and facilitation of programs for all levels of UiPath Sales.
- Reporting to the VP, Sales Operations, you will help contribute to the overall success of the entire sales organization and help drive sales excellence across all UiPath business verticals.Identify opportunities to increase sales productivity and improve operational efficiency across UiPath’s commercial lines of business
- Ability to synthesize big data into strategic and actionable insights
- Cultivate relationships with cross-functional teams such as Product, Marketing, Finance, Business Development and Corporate Development to drive strategic initiatives
- Implement and maintain enterprise-class Salesforce environments
- Manage Salesforce data, including uploading customer information/territory information, etc. and ensuring all data uploaded is clean, accurate and complete at all times
- Track and manage projects to execution, ensuring accuracy in sales reporting, metric analysis, sales recognition and workflows to monitor overall sales health
- Conduct and provide analysis of sales key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Design, document, and implement specific initiatives to improve data hygiene and security, improve sales team throughput and efficiency
- Support the VP, Sales Operations in managing the day to day rhythm of sales operations
Desired Skills & Experience
- 5-7 years of relevant experience in revenue operations or sales operations.
- 3+ years in sale operations in the federal space
- Strong working experience with Salesforce required
- Experience extracting data from large, complex databases
- Strong experience with MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong project management, planning, and organization skills
- Strong analytical skills and a creative approach to problem solving
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, and the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Experience within a SaaS company, startup environment or similar rapidly-growing enterprise strongly preferred
We are offering the possibility to work from home or flexible working hours, a competitive salary package, a Stock Options Plan and the unique opportunity of working with us to develop state-of-the-art robotics technology are just a few of the pluses.
We must have caught your attention if you've read so far, so we should talk.
At UiPath, we value a range of diverse backgrounds experiences and ideas. We pride ourselves on our diversity and inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status, or any other protected classes.