Sales Operations Manager
Honest Buildings is seeking an extremely detail oriented, analytical, hard-working, and ambitious Sales Operations Manager. You will own our sales data health and directly impact revenue and growth by developing strategic initiatives and overseeing their success. This role will gain valuable exposure to top-level leadership and have the opportunity to provide key business insights and recommendations for improvements. The Sales Operations Manager will be constantly focused on how our data, processes, people, and tools can best work together.
- Ability to maintain database health across sales and marketing tools (Salesforce, Hubspot, etc) to ensure data cleanliness & completeness.
- Experience reporting on KPIs, metrics, and conversion rates for sales programs.
- Ability to provide reports analyzing the results of activities related to key business metrics; maintain and update source-of-truth reports and dashboards.
- Drive efficiency across sales organization.
- Ability to partner with sales and marketing management to develop impactful and measurable initiatives that accelerate revenue growth.
- Own database quality and segmentation efforts for tailored campaigns, programs, and events.
- Assist with ongoing management of sales tools and technology, and provide training and documentation as needed.
- Ability to work cooperatively with individuals across the organization and independently when appropriate.
- Ability to prioritize - experience managing projects with competing deadlines.
- Proficiency with Excel, Salesforce (advanced and/or administration experience preferred), sales efficiency tech stack
NICE TO HAVE
- BI tools experience.
- Experience integrating and managing sales and marketing technologies.
- Salesforce Certifications.
- Background in B2B SaaS/tech/start-up.
- SalesLoft or email cadencing tool.
- Competitive compensation package
- Stock options
- Comprehensive medical, vision, and dental insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Flexible vacation policy
- Weekly catered lunches, happy hours, parties, and quarterly off-sites
- Gym discounts and numerous other perks
WHY CONSIDER WORKING AT HONEST BUILDINGS?
- You get to work with a group of 80+ talented teammates with backgrounds from Tishman Speyer, McKinsey, Urban Compass, Goldman Sachs, Facebook, Doberman, Equinox, Warby Parker, ChartBeat, CoStar, Cornell and Columbia.
- We've raised more than $47m from top investors, including Thrive Capital and global real estate owners.
- We have lots of fun and have great startup perks, but we’re playing to win.
- You'll be tasked with great responsibility and make a huge difference.
- You’ll get to work on a fascinating problem in one of the largest sectors of the economy. Real estate / construction is one of the last big markets to be impacted by the onslaught of technological change and is ripe for disruption. We're using data science and a thoughtful top-down enterprise network strategy to do it.
- Buildings are an incredibly important sector that affect the way we all live, work, and play and have a huge impact on the natural environment. You will have an opportunity to work closely with the owners and developers who shape the built environment we all experience every day. All from New York City, the capital of the global real estate industry.