Sales Operations Manager
BetterCloud is the first SaaS Operations Management platform, empowering IT and security teams to define, remediate, and enforce management and security policies for SaaS applications. Over 2,500 customers in 60+ countries rely on BetterCloud for continuous event monitoring, threat remediation, and fully-automated policy enforcement. Which is why CB Insights and the New York Times named BetterCloud as one of “50 Future Unicorns” in 2019. BetterCloud is located in New York City, San Francisco, and Atlanta, GA.
BetterCloud, voted Crain's Best Place to Work for four years in a row, is looking for a highly motivated Sales Operations Manager to join our rapidly growing team. Our Sales Operations & Sales Enablement Team serves as a critical supporting team for our sales team. This role reporting to our Director of Sales Enablement & Sales Operations will own all of the efforts Sales Operations is responsible for. This includes sales process optimization, systems training and process documentation, pipeline analysis, and other ad hoc sales operations.
- 2+ years of relevant work experience, ideally in sales, sales operations, sales management
- Experience and understanding of sales and business development processes, including understanding of forecast and opportunity management
- Strong project management & collaboration skills
- A highly attentive systems thinker who excels at implementing and maintaining efficient processes
- Experience with Salesforce, specifically reporting, and Tableau
- Exceptional MS Excel skills (sumifs, index/match and vlookup, table formulas)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. You can hold a meeting with directors and VPs
- Sales and Business Development optimization and efficiency analysis, including but not limited to pipeline analysis, identifying at-risk deals, and territory planning
- Optimize and document essential sales processes (account ownership and transfers, data quality, territory changes) and engagement rules; help enforce those processes in and outside of Salesforce
- Develop formal reporting packages for sales effectiveness and productivity
- Conduct metrics reviews with sales management
- Assist in developing systems and process training for sales teams when onboarding and provide thought leadership in operations best practices
- Partner with Marketing to provide insight, materials and other support for the selling process
- Assist with ad hoc team and department meeting preparation and operations such as slide decks, collateral, planning, etc.
Compensation | Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits package
- Stock options
- Career growth with an industry innovator
BetterCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and vets.