Sales Operations Manager
Teampay is the first purchasing software built for fast-growing, technology-enabled businesses. The way companies spend money has changed, rendering expense management tools obsolete. Our products empower businesses to request, approve and track spending in real-time.
Every day, more and more finance teams rely on Teampay to scale company purchasing. Led by an experienced team with prior exits, Teampay has raised double-digit millions of capital from prominent venture investors including CrossCut Ventures, Tribe Capital, Precursor Ventures, and CoVenture.
We're an agile team building software that’s revolutionizing how companies spend their money. Joining Teampay at this early stage is an opportunity to grow your skill set, build a company, and get paid to do it.
About the role
As the Sales Operations Manager, you will focus on sales strategy, process efficiency, and training within the sales organization. 2019 is a pivotal year for our Sales team as we embark on implementing Salesforce and a variety of related integrations (Xactly, Outreach, etc.) while we dramatically expand the team size. Your involvement in regular strategy/discovery sessions with key stakeholders, Salesforce optimization expertise, and interest in change management and training will make an immediate and lasting impact on our sales organization and overall business success.
- Proactively identify opportunities for high-growth sales process improvement and efficiency
- Build both dashboards and conduct ad hoc analyses to help support the needs of the Sales team and executive management
- Drive data quality efforts and perform data validation and cleansing as required
- Provides day-to-day end-user support including implementation, user adoption, system configuration and maintenance, testing, data integrity, backups, etc.
Common candidate qualifications include:
- Advanced experience in Microsoft Excel (pivot tables, lookups)
- SFDC admin certification level 1 required
- Experience with adjacent technologies, including BI tools, sales automation, contract/proposal management, commissions management, etc.
- A data-driven, business analyst background with deep experience in defining, reporting and analyzing metrics + sharing this information to the entire organization through dashboards, reports and presentations
We’ve won incredibly passionate customers in our target market, and your ownership of a variety of initiatives, impeccable organization and communication skills, and ability to work in a fast paced and collaborative environment is pivotal to our organization’s continued success. This unusual opportunity will give you a space on the ground floor of a business that already has significant traction.
You’ll love working at Teampay if...
You're a builder. You're passionate about crafting things that matter. You're curious and agile in thought and action. You value authenticity and possess a strong work ethic. You're empathetic and look forward to learning from people unlike yourself. You want to make an impact with a strong team. You look for challenges that force you to grow. You rarely miss a detail and always learn from your mistakes. You have diverse interests outside of work, but are ready to pitch in and be responsive when the pressure is on.
You can learn more about the product at www.teampay.co.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status