Sales Operations Manager at Knotch
Knotch is the Content Intelligence Platform that enables communications and marketing teams to measure, understand, and optimize content ROI across their digital efforts. We work closely with the following verticals: financial (including JP Morgan Chase & Co., Capital One, Citi, TD, Discover, Ally, Bank of America and Synchrony), automotive (including Ford), telecommunications (including AT&T and Sprint), retail (including Walmart), technology (including Salesforce, HP Inc, HP Enterprise, Citrix, and AWS), and consulting (including Deloitte and PwC.) We are currently expanding quickly into the insurance, fashion and health verticals.
At Knotch, we:
- Enable brands to become better content creators through real-time and independent measurement & optimization across on and off property content investments.
- Activate content to move customers to high value actions.
- Turn content into a first party audience data source that flows into the rest of the downstream marketing platforms (CRM, DMP, CDP etc).
We’re based in SoHo, NYC and we're proud to have been named to both Inc.'s Best Places to Work and Built In NYC's Best Places to Work lists two years in a row!The Role:
As Knotch’s first sales operations hire, you will be trusted with guiding Knotch to improving our sales processes by analyzing data and leveraging insights that lead to smarter decisions for our sales, finance, and marketing teams. If you’re all about building process and securing buy-in from others with data to back your decision-making, then let’s talk.
How you’ll add value to Knotch:
- Sales and Business Development optimization and efficiency analysis, including but not limited to pipeline analysis, identifying at-risk deals, and territory planning
- Optimize and document essential sales processes (account ownership and transfers, data quality, territory changes) and engagement rules; help enforce those processes in and outside of Salesforce
- Develop formal reporting packages for sales effectiveness and productivity
- Conduct metrics reviews with sales management
- Assist in developing systems and process training for sales teams when onboarding and provide thought leadership in operations best practices
- Partner with Marketing to provide insight, materials and other support for the selling process
- Assist with ad hoc team and department meeting preparation and operations such as slide decks, collateral, planning, etc.
You’ll be successful here if you:
- Have 4-5+ years of relevant work experience, ideally in sales, sales operations, sales management
- Have experience and understanding of sales and business development processes, including understanding of forecast and opportunity management
- Have set up Sales Operations systems from scratch or in the startup space, preferred.
- Possess strong project management & collaboration skills
- Are a highly attentive systems thinker who excels at implementing and maintaining efficient processes
- Are experienced with Salesforce, specifically reporting, and similar softwares
- Implement exceptional MS Excel skills (sumifs, index/match and vlookup, table formulas)
- Are an excellent written and verbal communicator
- Unlimited PTO and flexible work-from-home
- Comprehensive health insurance
- Free lunch while in-office
- Unlimited monthly Metrocard
- Mental Health and Learning & Development Programs
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.