Sales Operations Manager
At Teampay, we believe in a world where finance teams create a more efficient business with less friction and happier employees. Our distributed spend management software modernizes how companies manage spending by delivering intelligent automation, robust integrations, and a delightful user experience.
Top-performing finance teams leverage Teampay to gain control and visibility into spending, while empowering employees to move at the speed of business. Led by an experienced team with prior exits, Teampay has raised double-digit millions of capital from prominent venture investors including CrossCut Ventures, Tribe Capital, Precursor Ventures, and CoVenture.
We're an agile team building software that’s revolutionizing how companies spend their money. Joining Teampay at this early stage is an opportunity to grow your skill set, build a company, and get paid to do it.About the role
As the Sales Operations Manager, you will focus on sales strategy, process efficiency, and training within the sales organization. Having recently implemented Salesforce, 2019 will continue to be a pivotal year for our Sales department as we dramatically expand the team size while continuing to implement more key integrations (Xactly, Outreach, Troops, Chorus, etc.).
You will make an immediate and lasting impact on our sales department and overall business success by participating in regular strategy sessions with key stakeholders, optimizing Salesforce for the expanding team and training users on new tools.
- Consistently identify opportunities for high-growth sales process improvement
- Build and optimize dashboards for use by sales, marketing and executive teams
- Assist in constructing reliable forecast model across multiple deal and company sizes
- Help shape the sales culture through territory, hiring and compensation planning
- Proactively conduct ad hoc analyses to support the needs of the Sales team and executive management
- Drive data quality efforts and perform data validation and cleansing as required
- Provides day-to-day end-user support including implementation, user adoption, system configuration and maintenance, testing, data integrity, backups, etc.
Common candidate qualifications include:
- Advanced experience in Microsoft Excel (pivot tables, lookups)
- SFDC admin certification level 1 required
- Experience with adjacent technologies, including BI tools, sales automation, contract/proposal management, commissions management, etc.
- A data-driven, business analyst background with deep experience in defining, reporting and analyzing metrics + sharing this information to the entire organization through dashboards, reports and presentations
We’ve won incredibly passionate customers in our target market, and your ownership of a variety of initiatives, impeccable organization and communication skills, and ability to work in a fast paced and collaborative environment is pivotal to our organization’s continued success. This unusual opportunity will give you a space on the ground floor of a business that already has significant traction.You’ll love working at Teampay if...
You're a builder. You're passionate about crafting things that matter. You're curious and agile in thought and action. You value authenticity and possess a strong work ethic. You're empathetic and look forward to learning from people unlike yourself. You want to make an impact with a strong team. You look for challenges that force you to grow. You rarely miss a detail and always learn from your mistakes. You have diverse interests outside of work, but are ready to pitch in and be responsive when the pressure is on.Interested?
You can learn more about the product at www.teampay.co.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status