Sales Operations Manager at Teachable
Greater NYC Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 12:23 p.m. (EST) on Tuesday, March 3, 2020
At Teachable, our mission is to empower creators to transform their knowledge into income. To accomplish that, we continue to innovate upon the largest site builder for online courses and expertise, and develop strategies to make our creators increasingly successful.
Our Customer Success and Sales department owns sales, customer support and account management in order to grow the number of successful creators on Teachable. We are seeking a Sales Operations Manager to play a pivotal role in expanding our sales functions, driving improvements to key financial metrics such as MRR and customer LTV. Reporting to the Director of Business Operations, you will help prioritize and execute a roadmap that scales our sales organization, ensuring that our revenue growth objectives are met consistently and efficiently.
- Partner with department leadership on high-level sales strategy and goal-setting; informing decisions with data-driven insights and rationale
- Improve new and existing business sales pipeline performance: boosting lead-gen and quality, reducing leakage, and ultimately increasing conversions
- Provide predictability and monitoring via creation and ownership of leading/lagging sales metrics reports & dashboards
- Evaluate, configure, and optimize CRM systems to ensure process adoption, robust data collection, and reliable reporting; manage task automation and integration of apps/tools
- Gather and analyze data from a variety of sources to evolve and explore new efficiencies/areas to increase revenue performance
- Develop and continually refine sales enablement strategies and processes, equipping our teams with tools and tactics to make them more effective in their roles, and meeting or exceeding MRR and GMV targets
- Direct experience and success implementing sales operations systems/processes, preferably in high-growth SaaS businesses
- Excellent analytical hard skills (Advanced SQL, Excel, at least one BI platform); able to break down ambiguous problems into actionable insights and concrete guidance
- Outstanding project management and communication skills, with an ability to distill information and direction effectively across a variety of stakeholders
- Hands-on experience implementing, administering, and optimizing CRM platforms
Teachable is an instructor-focused online course platform that lets course creators build and sell courses on any topic, from iOS development to watercolor painting to card tricks. Our hundreds of thousands of instructors have earned more than $500M to date, and we've raised $12.5m+ from a group of top venture investors. We're growing rapidly, with triple-digit year-over-year growth, and are continuing to build a diverse team of top-notch talent in NYC.
At Teachable, you will have the freedom to do your job and be an integral member of our tight-knit team, and you can do it all in our beautiful office in Flatiron with great benefits and perks. You’ll also get access to an ever-growing base of online educators, and your work will directly impact hundreds of thousands of online educators, entrepreneurs, and creatives.
Comprehensive health benefits with options covering up to 100% of monthly premiums
Discretionary vacation & time off with a company average of 24 days a year
Parental leave, 16 weeks, fully paid after 3 months of service
401(k) with match after 3 months of service
Supplemental student loan repayment assistance or a professional education stipend
Dependent Care FSA
Your own standing desk or other personalized workspace
Gym + wellness matching stipend
Teachable encourages individuals from a broad diversity of backgrounds to apply for positions. If you're on the fence about applying, please do! Additionally, Teachable is an equal opportunity employer. This means we are committed to a fair and consistent interview process, and to constantly working to ensure an inclusive work environment.
Finally, please tell us in your application if you require an accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. We'd do this anyway, but federal law requires us to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities.
Read Full Job Description