Sales Operations Manager at Integral Ad Science
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is a global technology and data company that builds verification, optimization, and analytics solutions for the advertising industry and we’re looking for a Sales Operations Manager to join our Sales Operations team. If you are excited by technology that has the power to handle hundreds of thousands of transactions per second; collect tens of billions of events each day; and evaluate thousands of data-points in real-time all while responding in just a few milliseconds, then IAS is the place for you!
As a Sales Operations Manager you will build and expand upon the testing framework and testing infrastructure of IAS’ core ad verification, analytics and anti ad fraud software products.
The ideal candidate is naturally curious, dedicated, detailed-oriented with a strong desire to work with awesome people in a highly collaborative environment. You should be able to not take yourself too seriously as well.
- Process Optimization: Identify and prioritize areas for sales process and workflow improvement with the goal of increasing sales engagement & Salesforce adoption
- Project Management & Cross-functional Collaboration: Communicate cross-functionally to drive sales process and workflow improvement projects and subsequently communicate process changes (partnering with teams such as Business Operations, Customer Success, Marketing, Legal, Finance, etc.)
- Problem-solving: Assist team in processing Salesforce troubleshooting/support cases; partner with sales to answer questions about process
- Analytics preparation and distribution: Oversee the creation of Salesforce reports and dashboards, analyze proprietary platform data using BI software, conduct ad hoc analyses combining multiple data sources, and regularly disseminate reports to sales leadership
- Data Quality Maintenance: Maintain data quality process to ensure accurate information and identify areas to improve data hygiene reports and best practices
- Sales Enablement: Partner with Sales L&D to develop and create sales process documentation, guide the L&D sales training database, contribute to sales training events (including sales onboarding)
- 3-5 years experience (preferably in Sales Operations, Sales Enablement or a similar role)
- Experience with SFDC and Excel, Google Sheets, Google Slides
- Strong communication and ability to collaborate cross-functionally
- High-functioning, organized team player with the ability to project manage
- Attention to detail & strong organization skills
- Interest in advertising/media technology
About Integral Ad Science
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is the global market leader in digital ad verification, offering technologies that drive high-quality advertising media. IAS equips advertisers and publishers with both the insight and technology to protect their advertising investments from fraud and unsafe environments as well as to capture consumer attention, and drive business outcomes. Founded in 2009, IAS is headquartered in New York with global operations in 18 offices across 13 countries. IAS is part of the Vista Equity Partners portfolio of software companies. For more on how IAS is powering great impressions for top publishers and advertisers around the world, visit integralads.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
IAS is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age. We strongly encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQIA community, people with disabilities and veterans to apply.
California Applicant Pre-Collection Notice:
We collect personal information (PI) from you in connection with your application for employment or engagement with IAS, including the following categories of PI: identifiers, personal records, commercial information, professional or employment or engagement information, non-public education records, and inferences drawn from your PI. We collect your PI for our purposes, including performing services and operations related to your potential employment or engagement. For additional details or if you have questions, contact us at [email protected]
To learn more about us, please visit http://integralads.com/ and https://muse.cm/2t8eGlN
Attention agency/3rd party recruiters: IAS does not accept any unsolicited resumes or candidate profiles. If you are interested in becoming an IAS recruiting partner, please send an email introducing your company to [email protected] We will get back to you if there's interest in a partnership.