Sales Operations Manager at DojoMojo
DojoMojo is a brand network and partnerships marketplace. We empower companies to connect and build sponsored content and giveaway campaigns to grow their audiences at a fraction of the cost of traditional paid channels. Our technology helps marketers save time by facilitating collaborative campaign planning and leveraging data-driven insights to recommend the most powerful partnerships to our customers.
With nearly ten thousand of brands in the DojoMojo network, we’re trusted by brands like General Assembly, theSkimm, Uniqlo, Conde Nast, and Hearst and have helped our customers add close to 200 million new potential readers and customers to their email lists.
About the role
DojoMojo is looking for a data-obsessed Sales Operations Manager to drive enablement, surface data and support the administrative operational needs of the Customer Success team. Work with Sales, CSMs and Finance to gauge and document overall customer health including action plans, status updates, open opportunities, renewal execution, special projects and more as it relates to supporting the customer experience. You must be a hands-on and dedicated professional who is passionate about helping our company to run efficiently and successfully. You’ll report to our Head of Customer Success and work closely with the CEO to help reach our business and revenue goals.
- Support the Head of Customer Success to develop and implement departmental strategies
- Manage Customer Support function including overseeing Zendesk system
- Manage, organize and ensure the quality of data analysis
- Conduct data deep dives to identify strategic opportunities to improve retention and growth
- Monitor, report, and optimize KPIs and OKRs; produce regular retention and forecasting reports
- Manage account setup and maintain accounts on the DojoMojo system
- Maintain customer renewal process by managing contractual negotiations
- Manage customer invoicing and collaborate with Finance on month end deadlines
- Be the in-house expert and power user of our tools, primarily Salesforce, Totango and Stripe
- Remain flexible and wear many hats to help meet the growing and changing needs of a high growth startup
- 4+ years experience in CS Ops, Sales Ops, or Customer Success, with a strong track record of leveraging data and systems to increase retention or growth
- Fully proficient in Excel and Salesforce (Bonus points for Admin certification)
- Knowledge of Totango, SQL and Stripe are nice to have but not required
- It’s important the individual is comfortable aggregating and manipulating data sets. This includes customer data, financial reporting and revenue forecasting.
- Direct experience managing a SaaS tool such as Salesforce and Totango
- Strong analytical skills, data-driven, and a passion for problem-solving
- Well-organized, with a high attention to detail and ability to prioritize
- Strong communication, both spoken and written
- Ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams within a growing company
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
Why You’ll Love this Job
The DojoMojo Team is a part of Innovation Department, an incubator building the next generation of startups. We work with smart, interesting people, and directly with entrepreneurs in our portfolio. If you love startups, and are keen to challenge yourself while working alongside amazing colleagues, we want to talk to you!
We can promise:
- Our co-workers are a close-knit, intelligent, and motivated team.
- Unlimited PTO so you can take the time you need.
- Competitive health, dental, and vision insurance for employees and their dependents.
- Summer Fridays from July 4th Weekend to Labor Day each year.
- Plan for the future. Take advantage of our 401k program.
- Competitive Parental Leave benefits.
- Commuter and FSA pre-tax benefits.
- You’ll love where you work. We have a bright and modern collaborative office space located in the heart of Soho, which we share with some of our exciting companies.
- A vibrant and active culture including weekly catered lunches and breakfasts, happy hours, movie nights, sporting events, and a book club.
We value diversity and inclusivity. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.