Sales Operations Manager at Smartly.io
As a Sales Operations Manager at Smartly.io, you will
- Ensure effective data management and reporting on key metrics for sales operations
- Improve sales capability and effectiveness by delivering management visibility into business performance through defined and measurable key metrics
- Present concepts and data effectively to Senior Management and Operations Teams
- Create reports and analyze data for patterns that indicate problems that need to be addressed or opportunities to investigate
- Investigate root causes and work with sales leadership and management to address them and communicate effectively with business resources in a timely manner
- Produce of packaged analysis to enable key data/metric driven business decisions
- Governance and production of Salesforce dashboards and data integrity analysis
- Support role in the continuous efforts of the department to improve the operational and financial effectiveness
- Work with marketing and sales on lead generation process Salesforce.com administration including customer administration, opportunity management, and end user experience.
- Assist sales team with quotas, appropriate revenue review requirements, territory assignments, commissions, pro-rata credits, quota setting and adjustments; ensure standards for Salesforce.com and integrated system data quality (load, data hygiene, data integration)
- Analysis of business requirements to generate standardized reports, sales enablement and training to improve business processes in your region
- Develop pipeline and forecast metrics using Salesforce
- Work closely with internal customers to understand current and future business needs
- Identify and analyze any needs and trends requiring special attention
We're definitely looking for you, if you
- Have relevant professional experience and Bachelor’s degree in Business, or Management or relevant field.
- Have experience in the high-tech industry is considered a plus.
- 5+ Years experience within Sales Operations role.
- Advanced proficiency with Salesforce, with hands on Salesforce re-launch or Implementation experience.
- Are advanced in Microsoft Excel and proficient other MS Office tools for managing data.
- Are a self-starter with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Have the ability to build relationships at all levels across Operations
- Have superior verbal and written communication skills with all levels of management, and key business partners.
- Have the ability to take initiative, work with minimal daily direction, and prioritize time effectively to deliver in a timely manner.
- Have understanding of BI Platforms advantageous (eg: Tableau, Google Analytics etc)
- Knowledge of SQL is advantageous