Up&Up is a fast-growing, mission-driven real estate startup that offers a unique structure where renters are able to save and build equity in their homes. We've been backed by some big names in the venture world (Founders Fund, Khosla) and a Series A in August. You can check us out at www.upandup.co.
Millennials are spending 40% of their income on rent; saving and building towards home ownership is harder than ever before. The wealth gap is growing. We are focused on rolling out an entirely new model for housing that helps people save, build toward home ownership and ultimately address the wealth gap in America.
What we're looking for
A talented, self-motivated team leader excited by growth, innovation, helping people achieve financial freedom and the ability to shape one of the biggest markets, join our team!
You want to make a difference and be part of solving the wealth gap in America. Housing, and the cost of housing, impacts everyone you know; help make it better for everyone involved.
You will be the orchestrator of our growth machine, coordinating across customers, account executives and real estate agents keeping the whole ship smoothly sailing as we continue to scale.
Your leadership is absolutely critical for our business, and you will be central to everything we do.
We hope that you will be excited to grow and assume responsibilities beyond those that you start with, helping us build the engine that will drive our growth in existing and new markets.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a team-focused, "get it done" attitude
- Love interacting with people and helping teams through tough situations with a positive attitude
- Self-motivated and passionate about having a social impact
- Organized, conscientious and a true sergeant (of the nicest kind!)
- You are a fierce leader, focused on supporting your team to be their best-selves and get customers into their dream homes
Experience in real estate & customer-facing roles is a plus!
What you will do:
- Be a customer champion working across the company, interfacing cross-functionally from our product team to our growth leadership to account executives to help our customers work towards financial freedom
- Orchestrate across our entire team to maintain, track and achieve our growth goals
- Help identify, implement and refine best-practices for how we help meet customers' needs and make it easier than ever for them to get their dream home
- Karate-chop urgent issues and emergencies as they arise
- Location: Soho, NYC or STL, MO
- We want to support you to be your best self and deliver the highest impact to our team. Weekend & holiday availability preferred. Expected minimum hours are:
- 10-6 ET M-F
- 9-12 PM ET Saturdays
- requires responsiveness outside of working hours to handle emergency scheduling issues as they arise
- Competitive salary and commission plan
- 100% coverage on medical, vision and dental plans
- 401k plan and commuter benefits
- Team events, meals, perks
- Strong runway & opportunity for growth in a company with a history of promoting strong performers
This is an amazing opportunity for A++ players with boundless of room for growth: our company has nearly tripled in size over the past 6 months, and have a very strong runway ahead.