Sales Operations Manager at OwnBackup
Data loss can be devastating. Whether it’s caused by human error, bad code, rogue integrations, or malicious intent; all companies are at risk. OwnBackup is the #1 data backup, archiving, and sandbox seeding app on the Salesforce AppExchange. With over 2,000 customers, we are ranked #25 on Financial Times’ list of America’s fastest growing companies, and have raised $100 million in venture funding.
OwnBackup is seeking a Sales Operations Manager to support all Sales Operations related projects globally for our Sales/Account Development team. Our SDRs and ADRs are a substantial and critical source of pipeline generation for the company. This person will be responsible for helping scale the Sales Development team through process creation and optimization, operational reporting and analysis, and owning tech stack business requirements and improvements. We are looking for an intelligent, self-driven individual with extensive knowledge of SaaS company metrics, sales and sales development processes, as well as fluency with SFDC and other critical applications in the operations tech stack. Strong business acumen, project management skills and process orientation are a must.Your Day-to-Day Role
- Be the business partner for the VP of Business Development, managing modeling needs, analysis requests and performance improvement initiatives
- Operationalize lead operations via implementing and improving prospecting business processes, documenting them in our playbooks, creating user guide documents and enablement content, etc.
- Owning Salesloft (or any sales engagement platform we have in the future). You will know the platform better than anyone else at the company, and make sure we are maximizing its value through better instrumentation (i.e., automations), business policies (i.e., managing a Cadence review board), and rolling out new features to the field
- Oversee our Account and Contact data quality program. We must have all ICP companies within our addressable market in our SFDC instance, the most accurate firmographic and technographic data for each account, and the most important personas created as Contacts for each Account. You will maintain and improve this program, which also means you will own our data enrichment tools (like ZoomInfo) and make sure the field knows how to maximize their value
- Manage reporting and analysis on Sales Development productivity and pipeline creation
- 3+ years experience in maintaining Salesforce for a sales/business development team required
- 3+ years client services or operations experience
- SaaS experience a plus
- Analytical mindset and recognized competency for in-depth analysis and modeling
- Excellent skills in Excel
- Strong ability to use data to understand workflows and assess operational effectiveness
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; must be able to foster & maintain strong partnering relationships with sales and functional peers
This is a full-time position. The ideal candidate will work out of our New Jersey office to maximize interaction with business.
Here at OwnBackup, culture is as important as results, and a key part of our culture is our differences. As we scale to help all types of companies protect precious data, our team must reflect the diversity we serve. OwnBackup is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we believe that every employee in the company brings a unique perspective that they can and should contribute in order to make an impact every day. We strive to be one team, one culture, and one family that builds trust through transparency. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, protected veteran status or disability status. OwnBackup will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.A Bit About Us
Have a look at our market opportunity and read through the AppExchange reviews to get to know OwnBackup a little better. Founded in 2015, OwnBackup is backed by top-tier venture capital firms and Salesforce Ventures. The company has experienced 100% y/y growth, establishing early market dominance in a big addressable market. To put it in perspective OwnBackup has 2k customers and nearly all of Salesforce 150k customers are a potential fit to use our products. Given the company’s vision to be the leading Cloud Data Protection Platform, there are also plans to expand into other SaaS ecosystems in the company year.