Aircall is on a mission to revolutionize the business phone industry!
We exist to empower every professional to have richer conversations. We provide an entirely cloud-based voice solution, that integrates seamlessly with popular productivity and helpdesk tools that workplaces are already using. We have raised more than $100 Million since 2015, and we care about our growing base of 6000+ customers.
Behind our product are the amazing teams driving it, split between Paris, New York, Sydney, Madrid, and remote locations.
About the role:
As a member of the global Sales Operations team you will collaborate with Sales to implement innovative go-to-market strategies, plans and programs that delight customers, and drive growth in the North American Commercial business. Key focus areas will include performance measurement, program management, and sales team operational support.
You should have strong communication and project management skills, enabling you to work with key business stakeholders to understand requirements and shape analytical deliverables. You should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically and analytically about business, product, and technical challenges, with the ability to work cross-functionally. A keen sense of ownership, drive, and scrappiness is a must.
Your mission @Aircall:
- Become the business partner of the North American Sales Management team and provide timely sales analytics including weekly pipeline analysis, forecasting, and sales results
- Provide insights into sales funnel movements and analysis to drive a more efficient and predictable sales cycle with the support of Salesforce and Business Intelligence tools
- Be the point of contact for Revenue teams in terms of performance reporting, compensation, and territory planning
- Develop and present recommendations to senior management for strategic decision making
- Support the regional roll out of global sales processes, monitor KPIs, and ensure adoption to enable the scaling of our sales teams
A little more about you:
- 3 years or more work experience in a tech company in a highly analytical role, or sales operations department in a fast-paced growth company, or work experience in a top consulting firm
- Proven skills as trusted advisor to senior leaders as crossfunctional business partner is desirable
- Ability to conduct sophisticated and creative analysis, yet translate those results to easily digestible messages, communications, and presentations
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; ability to present complex ideas to diverse audiences
- Highly collaborative style with strong influence skills
- Flexibility and ability to adjust on the fly to new demands; with a sense of urgency and prioritization
- Assertiveness, directness, and a “customer first” mentality
- Experience with CRM Systems such as Salesforce.com
- Experience in providing business insights: including dash-boarding, data visualization, and reporting with tools such as Tableau, Looker, etc.
- Fluency in written and spoken business English, additional European language is a plus!
We know that success comes from smart work and deserves to be recognized and rewarded.
We value people who are bold, ambitious, collaborative and customer-centric. Even better, the ones who know how to work hard & have fun at the same time. We’re a tribe of highly driven people, with a great sense of human connection and a clear focus.
If you love a good challenge, enjoy solving meaningful problems, and want to be a part of one of the fastest-growing B2B startups, then Aircall is the company you are looking for!
Aircall offers a unique work environment and the chance to collaborate with diverse teammates across continents. We'll provide freedom and tools to allow you to thrive at your best, and foster an environment you can do it in.
Why join us?
🚀 Key moment to join Aircall in term of growth and opportunities
💆♀️ Our people matter, work-life balance is important at Aircall
📚 Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit
🌍 35+ Nationalities: cosmopolite & multi-cultural mindset
💵 Competitive salary package & equity
🏨Medical, dental, and vision insurance is 100% covered
📈 401k plan with company matching!
✈️ Unlimited PTO — take the time you need to come to work feeling great!
⭐️ Wellness, commuter and childcare reimbursements
💚 Generous parental leave policy
At Aircall, we believe diversity, equity and inclusion, irrespective of origins, identity, background and orientations, are core to our Aircall journey.
We promote active inclusion to foster a strong sense of belonging which is one of our main strengths as a business. We strive to assemble diverse people that can enrich and learn from each other. We pledge to make sure everyone not only has a seat at the table but is valued at the table -- providing equal opportunities to develop and thrive.
We will constantly challenge ourselves to make sure that we live up to our ambitions around diversity, equity and inclusion, and keep this conversation open because we realize that we have work to do and much to learn.