Sales Operations Senior Associate at Snap Inc.
Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. Our products empower people to express themselves, live in the moment, learn about the world, and have fun together.
As a member of our Sales Operations organization, you will be responsible for driving development and usage of sales tools, and for designing operational processes for our Emerging Sales channel, which focuses on servicing a wide variety of global advertisers from large recognizable brands to local SMBs in emerging markets. Working from our Santa Monica or New York office, you’ll collaborate with Sales, CRM Engineering, Product and other Sales Operations team members to build and rollout efficient, scalable business processes.
We're looking for a Sales Operations Senior Associate to Join Snap!What you’ll do:
- Treat Emerging Sales Reps and their direct managers as your primary customers. Conduct ongoing studies to develop a deep understanding of the day-to-day tooling needs for each group within this customer base, and own the ongoing measurement of tool usage across the group.
- Match your customers with existing toolsets where possible. Develop a firm understanding of the expected usage of all our existing toolsets, and drive understanding/compliance with expectations.
- Identify gaps in existing toolsets and build a business case for prioritization of solutions that should be developed by our dedicated product/engineering team.
- Partner with product managers on our CRM team and act as operational project manager for tooling development efforts. This includes participating in discovery and scoping process, ongoing checkpoints with devs to ensure questions are answered, acting as the primary POC for User Testing, and ownership of the operational rollout and subsequent adoption for any new tool sets used by your customers.
- Partner closely with our Sales Ops Strategy team, to ensure that the topline strategy they are developing with sales leaders is matched with appropriate systems for reps, and that solid operational processes are incorporated into our long-term vision for the team.
- Operate with a global remit, and ensure global consistency in how our emerging sales teams around the world use our tooling stack.
- Streamline the systems and processes that our sales teams follow, and be a key component in the drive to make our sales team a best-in-class example of operational excellence.
- Sample outputs include tooling adoption reports, records of interviews with customers, detailed project plans, learning/training sessions with sales about how to be more efficient with the tools, reduction/replacement of ad hoc tools with officially sponsored systems.
- Clear understanding of the technology development lifecycle, and a track record of partnering with engineering teams to drive development of new internal systems.
- Deep knowledge of Salesforce CRM and customization, beyond standard “out-of-the-box” implementations
- Ability to understand sales as a customer, gather needs, analyze existing practices, recommend optimization and implement new processes that uplevel our Emerging Sales teams
- Ability to partner with development teams to hit tight deadlines while owning relationships with a diverse set of contributors and stakeholders
- Strong understanding of the data inputs required to track sales funnels and how to translate data into usable insights for sales managers and to better inform the overall sales strategy.
- Ability to evaluate and re-prioritize rapidly and deliver results against aggressive deadlines, as part of a team and/or as an individual contributor
- Ability to evaluate new 3rd-Party tools/systems and roll out uses across many stakeholders.
- 3+ years working in Sales Operations, Technical Program Management, Salesforce/CRM Administration, or similar functions
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent years of experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a business or related field
- Experience as an operations professional with a background in internal tooling/systems and process development, with a clear focus on sales tactics applicable to DR advertisers and SMBs
- Experience driving adoption of tools for a large (500-1000) sales organization
- Experience leveraging tool sets that can be used for complex customer relationship management
- Expertise with Salesforce CRM (Sales Cloud, Einstein Analytics, Pardot)
- Track record of success when educating large sales teams on operational process and tooling best practices
- Fluency with operational data, including analysis of leading indicators like meetings/pitches > product adoption, overall sales efficiency, and contact penetration within large customers.
- Demonstrated proficiencies as a Program Manager in a rapidly changing environment
- Experience launching and driving adoption for org-wide changes to operational processes
- Ability to communicate effectively as a change agent, influencing leadership, engineering, and team members to take new actions and shift the daily behaviors of a team
- Commitment to strengthening sales operations processes through creativity and empathy
- Experience working in the tech, media or digital advertising industry, particularly with mid-size businesses at scale.
At Snap, we believe that having a team of diverse backgrounds and voices working together will enable us to create innovative products that improve the way people live and communicate. Snap is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please don’t be shy and contact us at [email protected]
Our Benefits: Snap Inc. is its own community, so we’ve got your back! We do our best to make sure you and your loved ones have everything you need to be happy and healthy, on your own terms. Our benefits are built around your needs and include paid maternity & paternity leave, comprehensive medical coverage, emotional and mental health support programs, and compensation packages that let you share in Snap’s long-term success!