Sales Operations Specialist at Peloton
As the Sales Operations Specialist at Peloton you will help engineer sales solutions as part of every sales interaction and experience! Sales Operations focuses on ensuring that all Sales teams are operating at the highest efficiency within all systems & processes utilized to assist customers throughout the sales experience.
We are looking for a candidate who will be supporting the Sales Enablement function and Salesforce Product initiatives in an effort to improve sales efficiency and productivity in sales systems and reporting. This role will collaborate with all sales channels to support sales users, system administration, and updates.
- Coordinate sales technology from chat, phone, email, quality assurance tooling, and booking systems; audit user management, permissions, access, and system usability
- Offer technical support to all sales channels for systems outages, bug, and not limited to issues around system design
- Partner with Marketing IT & Sales Enablement on design flow of inbound sales communications in chat, phone, and email
- Partner directly with Salesforce Product and Sales Enablement to continuously improve data capture and integrity in inbound communication systems (phone & chat)
- Support and QA technical administration of New Market Development phone, chat, and email chat and phone automation for new sales teams
- QA testing for all special projects, product launches, and new system design rollouts to flag any potential downstream sales workflow issues
- Assist in completion of GDPR deletion and right-to-know requests on behalf of the sales channels in partnership with Marketing IT
- SOX and QA compliance testing around all new products and promotion codes launch for Revenue and Marketing
- Maintain all sales chat macros in coordination with Sales Enablement and Inside Sales teams
- Demonstrated ability in Sales Operations or Enablement
- Technical understanding of sales systems and automation
- Experience working with the following systems: phone, chat, and email automation platforms
- Are you analytical, detailed oriented, and a problem solver?
- Experience partnering with sales users and technical business partners across a sales organization?
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.