Aircall is on a mission to redefine the business phone.
We are an advanced cloud-based phone system, complete business phone, and call center software — all wrapped up in one single tool.
But behind our product are the people driving it. Ambition, teamwork, transparency and community — these are the values we live by at Aircall. We know that success comes from hard work and deserves to be recognized and rewarded.
So if you’re a person that loves the challenge of a startup atmosphere, enjoys solving meaningful problems, and wants to feel like part of a family — then you just might be who we’re looking for.
In this role, you will report to the Director of Revenue Operations, and you will be a key member of a team that sits at the intersection of Sales, Finance, Product, and Customer Success. The role will allow you to develop a variety of skills that will contribute to your entire career while working with a team of talented people who help our dynamic range of customers.
The candidate should have strong communication and project management skills, enabling them to work with key business stakeholders to understand requirements and shape analytical deliverables. They should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically and analytically about business, product, and technical challenges, with the ability to work cross-organizationally. A keen sense of ownership, drive, and scrappiness is a must.
What you'll do:
- Use SFDC extensively for reporting, data analytics, and sales forecasting
- Prepare and provide analytical analysis on numerous project launches and strategic initiatives
- Work with our existing stack, managing tools and provisioning as well as training and enablement
- Maintain the health of the company databases across sales/finance tools -- guaranteeing data cleanliness
- Be the point of reference for the global sales teams to troubleshoot issues and increase operational efficiencies
What you'll bring:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 1 year of experience in an analyst, sales, or operations role
- 1 year of Salesforce Backend and Frontend experience
- Proficiency in Excel (including Pivot Tables, functions, etc)
- Motivated self-starter, proactive and action-oriented
- Strong problem solving and collaboration skills
- 1+ years’ experience in Sales Operations or similar role
- 1+ years’ experience in providing business insights: including dash-boarding, data visualization, and reporting with tools such as Tableau, Looker, etc
- Proven experience in SQL and manipulating large data sets in a database
We believe that everyone’s voice is unique and valuable. That’s why we advocate to empower the voice of both our employees and our customers. Being fully engaged at work means that we’re happier, more confident, and more excited to achieve great things together.
Aircall offers a unique work environment and the chance to collaborate with diverse teammates across two continents. We give you the freedom and tools to do your best work, and foster an environment you can do it in. We also have some sweet perks like:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance are 100% covered
- Unlimited PTO — take the time you need to come to work feeling great!
- 401k plan (with company matching!)
- Competitive salary with gym reimbursement and commuter compensation
- An office in the center of NYC with great food (breakfast every Monday & Friday!), drinks, and team parties
Aircall is committed to building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome qualified applicants, regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know. Members of communities historically underrepresented in tech are encouraged to apply.