Sales Representative - Fintech
Fintech Business Development
Quovo is a data platform providing insights and connectivity for millions of financial accounts across thousands of institutions. Today, hundreds of platforms and millions of end-users rely on Quovo's technology for account aggregation, bank authentication, and ongoing insights to build better financial futures.
We're looking for someone to join our business development team to help us engage customers in the financial technology and start-up industry. You'll be working with small companies who need data aggregation and authentication, ranging from "two guys in a garage" to companies who have raised millions of dollars in venture funding. Explore the landscape of companies in the financial technology space as well as start-ups outside "traditional" fintech who need services that Quovo provides.
- Take lead on managing inbound leads and sales for our financial technology customer segment.
- Lead discovery sessions with target clients.
- Independently manage customer lifecycle from prospecting to qualification to conversion.
- Become a thought leader and advocate for our technology in the industry, attend conferences, events, etc.
- Systematically track client and prospect interactions, keep structured records of client issues and product feedback to pass on to support and operations teams.
Skills and experience:
- 2-5 years in a quota-carrying sales role
- Interest in and knowledge of the startup and fintech community.
- Experience with selling technical products a major plus.
- Formal sales training a major plus.
- Aggressive enough to get deals done, but thoughtful enough to learn what we do.
- Organized, disciplined work style with an attention to detail - deep knowledge of our pipeline and different customers, as well as what is required to move them forward/close them.
- Local to NYC area; some travel may be required, but it is unlikely to be more than a few times a year.