Attune is making it easier, faster, and more reliable for small businesses to access insurance (think, pizza place down the street or main street store). They all need insurance to protect their businesses, but when it comes time to get a policy, they’re bogged down by hundreds of questions, lots of paperwork, and a seemingly never-ending timeline stretching for weeks or months.
We are changing all that. By using data and technology expertise to understand risk, automating legacy processes, and creating a better user experience for brokers, we’re able to provide policies that are more applicable and more transparent in just minutes.
Together with our partner company Coalition, we serve 130,000 small business policyholders who pay us ~$500M per year in insurance premiums to ensure their security. Our combined company is worth $3.5B, with our latest raise reaching $205M, and participation from world-class investors like Index Ventures and T. Rowe Price.
Now our growth is in hyperspeed- not only our mission, but also our team. In staying true to our values, we’ve earned our spot on many workplace award lists. Attune is dedicated to creating a diverse team of curious, focused, and motivated people who are passionate about changing the future of an entire industry.
Attune is looking for smart, inspire individuals to master the art of prospecting and generating new business opportunities. Reporting into our Manager of New Business, you'll work with leadership and develop the skills that guide you, while also learning to expand our client database by analyzing and developing campaigns to produce new business.Specific responsibilities include:
- Cold outreach? You're a pro!
- Educate top executives in targeted prospect accounts on our product
- Orchestrate discussions with executives around their needs
- Run a pipeline of interested prospects
- Strategize with top-producing sales managers
- Use CRM tools to prospect into specific geographic territories and sectors
- Meet SDR metrics and all assigned targets
- You have 1+ years of experience in insurance, preferably in a client-facing role
- You know how to build relationships
- You're not easily discouraged
- Customer-oriented and motivated to perform
You will begin as a remote employee but we look forward to having all of our employees back in our NYC offices as soon as it is safe to do so!What we offer you:
- An opportunity to change the small business landscape.
- A great working environment that lives continuous improvement and encourages sharing ideas and taking risks to find better ways of doing things.
- A culture that promotes great relationships both inside the office and outside through activities in our community and company sponsored intramural clubs and events.
- Equity compensation.
- Medical, dental, vision and 401(k) matching.
- Stocked kitchens with free snacks & drinks.
Attune Insurance Services, LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.