Sales Strategy & Operations Manager at Yotpo
If you shop online (and who doesn’t these days?), then chances are you’ve already interacted with Yotpo. We’re a leading eCommerce marketing platform, on a mission to help brands of all sizes accelerate their growth through exceptional customer experiences. Loyalty programs, SMS marketing, reviews, and visual user generated content are our bread and butter, but we have more solutions up our sleeve, too.
We have teams across the world, including the US, UK, Israel, Bulgaria and Australia — and we’re still growing. Yotpo secured a $230 million fundraising round in March 2021, our valuation is now $1.4 billion, and our primary goal is to deliver the best technology in the industry. You can hear all about it in our latest brand video.
Sound exciting? Then read on, because we’re in pursuit of the best and the brightest minds to help us achieve our vision.
As a Yotpo Sales Strategy & Operations Manager, you will be a “trusted advisor” to sales leadership, focused on strategic planning, sales optimization and business operational support. You will partner with many cross-functional teams such as finance, customer success, marketing, operations, and others. This is a high impact role, with quickly changing priorities and demands. You will think strategically, arrive at a focused execution plan, and manage the plan to fruition. Examples of projects can range from the very strategic to the very operational and focus on some of the many areas, such as Go-To-Market planning, product playbook, territory alignment, data quality, business planning, market segmentation, sales pipeline, and business performance review.
We are looking for highly passionate candidates who have relentless curiosity, a startup mindset, attention to detail, willingness to manage multiple priorities, and ability to deal with ambiguity effectively.
- Orchestrate the design and implementation of all aspects of the Go-To-Market plan under the annual sales strategy planning cycle. This includes account segmentation, resource allocation, territory assignment, compensation, quota setting, etc.
- Define key performance metrics and targets, create reports and dashboards to derive insights into the health of the business, identify areas of weakness and present improvement recommendations to sales leadership.
- Perform ad-hoc analyses across multiple data sets and tools (examples of analyses include customer segmentation, sales participation, propensity to buy, white space, etc.)
- Drive forecast management excellence to ensure sustained, predictable growth across all business units, coordinate weekly forecast calls to track status of sales pursuits.
- Create executive-level presentations for both local and global leadership reviews; organize quarterly business reviews.
- Assist in troubleshooting of operational issues as they surface; propose changes to systems and processes to fix root causes.
- 3+ years of professional experience, ideally in consulting or sales strategy/business operations roles
- Experience with quantitative analysis and financial modeling
- Ability to translate complex information into easily consumable insights
- Self-starter and high degree of motivation to go above and beyond the task at hand
- Excellent communications and presentation skills
- Experience with Python, SQL, Tableau (or similar analytical packages) a plus
Bonus points for:
- Experience in fast growing tech startup / B2B SaaS / e-commerce.
If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, that’s okay! We believe in hiring people, not just skills. If you have a passion to learn and are excited about eCommerce and technology, then we want to hear from you.
- 100% coverage of employee medical premiums; 90% coverage of dependent/family premiums.
- Comprehensive dental, life, disability and vision coverage.
- Generous PTO, holidays and flex days.
- Company sponsored 401K matching.
- Pre-tax Commuter and Healthcare benefits.
- Paid leave for new parents and Dependent Care FSA.
- Individualized career development, rewards and recognition.
- Wellness and philanthropic programming and events.
- In light of the global pandemic, many Yotpo teams are working in a remote capacity. When we return to the office, we expect we’ll be working in a hybrid model.
Yotpo’s employee-centric culture has consistently earned us coveted spots on Crain’s and BuiltInNYC’s Best Places to Work lists. Directly inspired by employee feedback, we create opportunities to bring our teams together. Yotpo programming includes quarterly events, educational fireside chats, summer outings, end of year celebrations, and affinity groups like Yotpo Cares and DEI-PO.
You’ll be working alongside awesome people where your voice is heard and your perspective is encouraged. Come join us and help us build a global company where we're all proud to belong.
Yotpo is also committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, and we want teammates who are similarly passionate about pushing for change in our industry.
Yotpo is for everyone, and we’re committed to anti-racist work. We welcome and employ people regardless of race, color, gender identity, religion, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.