Sales Systems Analyst at Datadog
Datadog’s Sales Operations team is seeking an innovative and passionate sales database enthusiast, who will contribute to the expansion of our Salesforce CRM and its connected sales enablement tools. This individual will proactively engage our global internal customer base as a first line of support and enablement and partner with stakeholders to maintain and implement sales processes.
- Troubleshoot, reproduce, and resolve problems reported by users in a timely manner
- Update incoming and current employee data, security settings, and profiles across systems with emphasis on SFDC
- Perform database field utilization analysis to create streamlined data entry processes for internal customers
- Partner with multi-functional teams: Sales, Marketing, Sales Enablement, Product, Engineering, and Finance to analyze and optimize the processes related to Lead-to-Opportunity
- Coordinate user acceptance testing (UAT), deployments, and tech stack audits with the team to ensure business requirements are met and upheld
- Prepare data from various internal and external sources in order to import updated data into existing databases, using data load, etc.
- Create and maintain documentation on processes, policies, and application configuration
- Present new processes to Operations team to showcase enhancements to our system
- BA/BS in Business, Engineering, or other quantitative field
- 2+ years experience in Salesforce, including any combination of backend development, process automation, user management, or report generation.
- Strong knowledge of Sales business processes in the opportunity-to-close cycle
- Outstanding ability to partner with business stakeholders to understand business process challenges and provide guidance on technical solutions
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.