Sales Trainer at Vimeo
As a Sales Trainer at Vimeo, you will be responsible for helping to develop and facilitate training curriculum for the Vimeo Sales Team. You will be influential to increasing product knowledge, driving process adoption, and reinforcing best practices through creative learning solutions. The ideal candidate is passionate about learning and development, enjoys making the complex simple, and brings a contagious enthusiasm to all tasks great and small.
What you’ll do:
- Formulates teaching outline and determines instructional methods to best deliver content
- Selects or develops job aids and resources to reinforce learning and apply content post-training
- Conducts training sessions covering specified areas such as on-the-job training, refresher training, etc.
- Coordinates, updates, and schedules training plans for all sales personnel; provides additional resources and assistance to new hires
- Develops strong relationships with internal customers and strategic partners to build course materials and receive feedback
- Uses evaluation methods to measure progress and evaluate effectiveness of training
- Improves training effectiveness by developing and testing new approaches and techniques
Skills and knowledge you should possess:
- 3+ years delivering sales results in a quota-carrying role
- 1-3 years experience in a sales training role
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong presentation and project management skills
- Strong relationship-building skills
- Understanding of different learning styles
- Ability to deliver complex content in a digestible way
- Ability to create and maintain a respectful, controlled, and open learning environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, and common web browser applications
Bonus points for:
- Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent substantive professional experience
- Video, SaaS, and/or Salesfore.com experience
At Vimeo, our mission is to empower video creators to tell exceptional stories and connect with their audiences and communities. Home to more than 80 million members in over 150 countries, Vimeo is the world’s largest ad-free open video platform, providing powerful tools to host, share and sell videos in the highest quality possible.
We work hard to enable creators of all kinds to succeed, and to that end, we prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and creativity. We’re committed to building a company and a community where people thrive by being themselves and are inspired to do their best work every day.
Vimeo is based in New York City, with additional offices in Europe and India. Vimeo is an operating business of IAC (NASDAQ: IAC). Learn more at www.vimeo.com.