Zocdoc is the tech company at the beginning of a better healthcare experience. Every day, we are driven by our mission to give power to the patient, building products and services that simplify and streamline the overall healthcare journey for patients and providers, delivering the modern healthcare experience they expect and deserve.
Healthcare moves slow. We move fast. Patients deserve speed and convenience.
About the Role
Are you a natural teacher and the go-to person for anyone on your team? Do you love supporting the sales function by implementing new processes and training? Can you make branded content in your sleep?
Zocdoc is looking for a Sales Trainer! In this position, you will be responsible for creating and delivering internal training programs across our team with the main focus on New Business but can range to other aspects of our sales org. You will contribute to our success by helping our team provide a top-tier experience to our providers and helping the world understand Zocdoc’s mission, product, and users.
What you’ll do:
- Work directly with sales managers to help deliver, build and plan different strategies to educate and train our sales team
- Become a subject matter expert in all things Zocdoc - included but not limited to sales knowledge, the product, the industry, etc
- Assist in creation of metrics to measure the success and effectiveness of our training
- Develop training programs, training materials (agendas, presentations, one sheets, activities, etc..), enablement tools and more
- Manage, create, and coordinate the training calendar
- Collaborate and build out relationships with internal client-facing teams including outbound sales, account management, and customer success
- Utilize Salesforce, Tableau, SQL, and other data sources to help inform strategy, process, training, and enablement
- 3-5 years of experience in a sales enablement, training, or similar role
- Experience creating training materials - decks, one-pagers, etc.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience as a salesperson is a plus
- Proficiency in Salesforce is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
100% covered health care for employees
Catered lunch everyday along with snacks
Discounted gym memberships
Cell Phone reimbursement
Convenient Soho location
Team outings to celebrate goals
Of course, your healthcare experience probably isn’t perfect yet. But no matter what, we’ll continue to put the patient’s needs first. We simply believe there’s no better way to deliver the great healthcare experience we all deserve. We created Zocdoc to solve patient problems, beginning with online appointment-booking – and we haven’t stopped building since. With Zocdoc, you can see doctors’ open appointment times and book instantly online, make informed choices with verified reviews, and stay on top of important checkups with tailored reminders.