Sales Training & Enablement Manager at Latch
Renting a home is the world's oldest subscription service. People spend thousands of dollars every month for an experience that is outdated, inconvenient, analog, impersonal, and leaves a lot to be desired. Latch is working to make every building better, and while we've methodically executed this mission since our founding with great success, we're just getting started.
Leveraging our knowledge from companies like Apple, BCG, and IDEO, we’ve rethought how people interact with space. Latch delivers a full-building operating system designed to help owners, residents, and third parties like guests, couriers, and service providers, seamlessly experience the modern building. We’ve done this by combining software, devices, and services into a holistic platform that make spaces more efficient, enjoyable, and profitable.
The next chapter of the Latch story will be our most exciting yet, and we’re looking for more talented team members to help fuel our growth.
Latch is seeking a Sales Training & Enablement Manager to join our growing Enablement team in building a world-class sales training program focused on providing inside and field-based sales executives with the knowledge and sales skills necessary to exceed Latch’s aggressive revenue targets across multiple segments and with varied products.
The Sales Training & Enablement Manager brings expertise and insight into content creation, delivery, and knowledge retention. This person will be responsible for developing, optimizing, and deploying the Latch sales onboarding programs, building continual learning modules, administering certifications for product, pricing, and value messaging, and administering and owning the LMS.
- Develop new hire onboarding program(s) for all Latch customer-facing roles, including curriculum development and content creation
- Develop continuous education program(s) for all Latch sales & CS teams
- Facilitate live in-person and virtual training for all Sales & CS teams
- Owner and administrator of the LMS (Litmos)
- Manage sales training and communications calendar
- Triage all incoming training requests
- Recommend and implement solutions to address knowledge gaps
- Partner with Sr. Sales Enablement Manager on all product and feature releases to the sales teams
- Assist and support sales enablement initiatives as needed
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of experience in sales enablement or sales training
- Familiarity with common sales methodologies is ideal
- Experience in instructional design and building a training program strongly preferred
- Commitment to learning and staying up to date on sales and adult learning best practices
- Ability to manage projects from conception to completion
- Excellent training, presentation, and written communication skills
- Collaborative, energetic, creative, and accountable business partner
- Strong strategic, conceptual, and decision-making skills
- Able to effectively manage deadlines, ambiguity, and change
- Innovative. The ideal candidate is never satisfied with the status quo… always looking for the next best way to do the work
Founded in 2014, Latch now has 200+ team members working to reimagine modern buildings of today and drive evolution for the cities of tomorrow. Over half of our team members work in product development roles, and our team leverages established expertise in over 55 professional disciplines.
We offer unlimited Paid Time Off, a comprehensive benefits package, mental health support, and an environment where employees are surrounded by creative, empowered, and dynamic peers.
In conjunction with our core values: Contagious Determination, Humility, Trust, Inclusion, Action with Intent, and Privacy, we approach our work with care and a sense of duty, to make the world a better space.
Applicant Privacy Notice