Sales Training Manager at The Trade Desk
The Trade Desk is changing the way global brands and their agencies advertise to audiences around the world. How? With a media-buying platform that helps brands deliver a more insightful and relevant ad experience for consumers — and sets a new standard for global reach, accuracy, and transparency.
So if you’re talented, driven, creative, and hungry to bring something entirely new and wildly ambitious into the world (and have some fun doing it), then we want to talk.
What You’ll Do
Reporting to the GM, Commercial Training you will hold day-to-day global responsibility for executing the strategy of commercial training for the TTD Sales Team. You will help to drive the mission, vision, and development of this business-critical function alongside global operations, marketing, product and L&D peers. Some of the focus areas for this role include:
- Continue to evolve and maintain the accuracy of the new hire onboarding programs for the Global Commercial Team by regularly updating content to include new product releases, policy developments and best practices, and adjusting the program based on new hire and manager feedback.
- Support the roll out of a variety of new onboarding and training programs globally - partnering with internal experts across a variety of disciplines to develop content in support to TTD’s client facing teams and serving as a project manager to ensure that all the pieces come together as appropriate.
- Maintain training calendars that ensure an appropriate balance is stuck for busy commercial teams across topic, instructional modality and ‘right time’ information delivery.
- Maintain best practices, standards and guidelines for the teams regarding knowledge management and support any TTD wide updates to this strategy.
- Implement assessments and monitor KPIs across functional trainings, onboarding programs, product trainings and knowledge management to determine success of programming.
- Collaborate deeply with TTD’s L&D team to work in partnership to achieve outcomes and support centralized TTD training initiatives.
Who you are:
- Agile and flexible you are capable of managing a high volume of projects and tasks simultaneously. You are adept at developing process, structure, and organization and bringing others along on the journey.
- Eager to collaborate cross-functionally, you are a change agent who understands how to manage constant improvement and listen to feedback from stakeholders to improve our services.
- You possess a deep interest in understanding how technology and product works, and the narratives that drive SaaS sales. You are passionate about learning complex concepts and breaking them down to teach others.
- Able to inspire, lead and motivate people – you have outstanding communication skills: written, verbal, and presentation
What you bring to the table:
- 3-5 years of work experience, ideally in a learning & development, training, instructional design, content creation, and/or business operations role.
- Familiarity with a broad variety of training methodologies and learning tools and technologies
- Talent for blending innovation with pragmatic execution
- A high EQ level and proven experience driving change management that is sensitive to organizational context
The Trade Desk does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of The Trade Desk. The Trade Desk is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.