Salesforce Admin (Contract) at Skillshare
The Salesforce Admin will lead the ongoing development and architecture of Skillshare for Team's Salesforce account usage and optimization. The successful candidate will have a proven track record of improving processes and workflows using the Salesforce Platform, and synchronizing it with other technologies. This role is part Salesforce administrator, part part Salesforce analyst (and bonus if you have Salesforce developer experience). This person will be responsible for executing the day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance, and improvement of our CRM platform.
Please note this is a part-time contract role, 20-25 hours/week.
- Build, implement, and manage a sales tech stack that drives sales productivity and efficiency, and better collaboration between sales and marketing. Train team on any new technologies implemented.
- Track, analyze, and report / dashboards on sales performance that enables better forecasting and optimizes customer profiling and targeting.
- Serve as the primary system administrator for Skillshare for Team's Salesforce account.
- Audit/evaluate existing SF workflows to drive optimizations that result in increased efficiencies and improved reporting.
- Manage Salesforce.com data feeds and all integrations (e.g. Cirrus, Hubspot, D&B Hoovers, Zendesk etc.) and improve data flow, accuracy, and automation.
- Work with Skillshare’s engineering team to evaluate, scope and complete new development requests.
- Work with the B2B team to establish suitable processes to support development and use of Salesforce architecture.
- Assist in training of new users, and grow the Salesforce.com skill set across the organization.
- Manage relationships with Salesforce AEs/CSMs to troubleshoot issues and/or identify any areas of opportunity within the product and/or service-level.
- 3-5 years of experience as a Salesforce admin, certifications a plus
- Excellent project management skills and a positive attitude
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and manage laterally and upwards
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
- Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on Salesforce.com and all upstream and downstream applications, systems and processes
- Able to work independently with a high level of accuracy
- Prior experience with marketing automation and data enrichment tools
- Strong understanding of data privacy regulations (GDPR, CCPA, etc)
- Nice to have: Proficient with Apex & VisualForce.