Salesforce Administrator - Building Operations Systems
WeWork is the platform for creators, providing hundreds of thousands of members around the world with space, community, and services that enable them to do what they love and create their life's work. Our mission is to create a world where people work to make a life, not just a living, and our own team members are central to that goal.
Our team's mission is to empower WeWork buildings to operate at maximum efficiency through the use of technology, systems, and tools.
The Salesforce Administrator role is a key role in WeWork’s implementation and management of Salesforce Service Cloud. This role is a combination of a hands on role, performing Service Cloud admin functions, and a strategic role, building out a scalable and highly effective salesforce support team/infrastructure.
WeWork is utilizing an implementation partner to configure/deploy Salesforce Service Cloud. This role will be involved in overseeing implementation partner’s work, and developing a program to ensure WeWork can effectively management Service Cloud post implementation.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform day-to-day Salesforce Service Cloud administration tasks
- Administrative tasks include, but not limited to: User access, Object customizations, process automations, Fields/relationships, Business rules, Page layouts, Validation rules, Email templates, Custom buttons, App installations, Integrations, & Custom/conditional forms
- Analyze business requirements and system capabilities to provide feedback, gap analysis and solutions proposal
- Create and maintain thorough, up to date, functional and technical system architectural documents
- Support QA efforts during implementations and rollouts of new system features
- Manage data imports, database de-duping and database cleanup for data accuracy
- Work with Salesforce engineering team to develop and maintain custom programming
- Run point on building out a scalable and highly effective salesforce support team/infrastructure
- Build tiered support program to support Salesforce day-to-day
- Work with Systems Training & Knowledge Manager to manage Salesforce training program for other salesforce support staff
- Identify and implement Salesforce best practices to increase business performance relating to efficiency and improved service
- Bachelor's degree from a 4 Year accredited College/University, or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of experience supporting Salesforce Service Cloud platform
- Expert level understanding of Salesforce Service Cloud platform
- Salesforce Advanced Administrator Certification
- Must be detailed-oriented and have strong problem solving, project management and analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to provide instruction to audiences of varying technical background
- Meet deadlines, communicate delays, and clarify ambiguous situations
- Ability to provide outstanding customer service in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and pick up new skill sets quickly
- Previous roles in a consulting or high growth, tech environment highly desired
- Experience with Zendesk to Salesforce migration highly desired
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.